Add permanent bags

Crossfire wants us to buy VIP guns - for now they have been succsessfull. But 4 bags? 2 of them are permanent and 2 can be purchased for 9900 (30 days) each. A fifth bag is also available for 1200 ZP 30 days and I asked myself - Why do I keep spending ZP on VIPs and crates? My storage is a dustcollector. CF VN and CH are the nuber one here. 7 bags.

The recent GP crate updates were so stupid, no cupons and mainprize for days. Delete the temporary maindrop and put the bags in there. And even the bagexpansion only goes on for a day I would buy GP crates again just for the bags. I'm okay with GP-obtainable bags for 30 days but I'm not okay to waist 1200 zp to carry one gun more. Another great chance to increase the bag ammount: make them obtainable through the cupon exchange on the Black Market.

Comments

• i hear you, with vips, i have no room for extra guns for gun. I currently bought bag 5 during black friday (650zp for 30days)and have it for about 10 months. Yes it would be easier to make perm bags, but a since z8 likes money they make you waste 1.2k zp for bag 5. I would love to be able to buy another bag for gp. But lets hope this suggestion actually gets light
  • Yeah +1 to this idea and especially if it's GP. Not gonna waste my ZP for a bag -_-
  • hahah, i just want to start a thread about it.
    most cf 2.0 versions have bag 6 & bag 7 item
    cf-es (published by z8) get this items in december patch
    lets hope that we get this extra bags soon.

sorry. for talking about content of other versions.
  • No why sorry about posting contend of other CF installments? I played CF China a long time ago and it was an abolout blast. CF North America is the worst installment of the game - we get maps 1-2 years later, guns that are already trash in CF China are released as "NEVER SEEN BEFORE" in CF NA. To see several asian CF variants having 7+ bags makes me angry and sad. I do like spending some ZP here and there, but nearly 95% of my storage never saw an actuall match because I want to help my younger clanmates to gain exp faster. 3 bags are permanently used for VIPs so I have to get even with my guns and rotate between 5-7 different guns. Crossfire NA will never get close to CF China or Vietnam. Crossfire EU even there are more hackers - what I can't believe - keeps up. Better winrates etc. I really hope they add at least some more bags for GP.
  • I love this thread!

If Dev's want to sell more VIP's or any ZP weapon in that matter then they will sure have to change some things around like: Bags obtainable through Coupon Exchange System, maybe make Bag 3 and 4 Permanent and Bag 5 onwards all for 20k GP (7-30days) or even just give us at least additional Bag options (I.E 6,7,8,9 & 10).

TBH, any change in this subject would most likely be an improvement!
  • Yes more bags more weps more fun!

Off topic: Hey tuga, why were u banned? You are one of the good and respectful forumer, I can't imagine why they ban you :(
  • CyreNN wrote: »
    Yes more bags more weps more fun!

Off topic: Hey tuga, why were u banned? You are one of the good and respectful forumer, I can't imagine why they ban you :(

Off Topic Reply: Hey bro, let's just say "everyone makes mistakes, and I am willing to forgive & forget my banner." :D

On Topic: We really need more Bags (we have good reasons business and player wise) to give us all more options in battle, and it also would lure more players to invest in more further weaponry. GM's need to pass this thread further, it deserves recognition! :)