raport hack

Moderators gentlemen for what reporting system is so complicated? Take save, then log on to the Z8, then finding the appropriate department etc. Anyone who knows the game hooks that can feel with impunity because they know perfectly well that hardly anyone wants to play in reporting this type. The report should be from the game briefly to save 2 minute and after playing surely little would deter those (pro players). Let's start to do something about that because your stupidity tear the other players nerves, and even you spoil the game. I invite everyone to write something of himself let him speak everyone in this topic.

Comments

• 1.) http://support.z8games.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit - Click on this.

2.) To the left is a button called "Hacking Report"

3.) Give them the Name, The Hack type and the round/Time.

4.) Upload the Replay.

5.) Press Send.

I'm curious, in which world would we consider this Complicated?

The things they ask for is the most basic stuff for reporting hacks. Having it In-game will just delay everything with false reports.

I invite you to rethink on what things are too convoluted for their own good and which aren't.
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    1.) http://support.z8games.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit - Click on this.

2.) To the left is a button called "Hacking Report"

3.) Give them the Name, The Hack type and the round/Time.

4.) Upload the Replay.

5.) Press Send.

I'm curious, in which world would we consider this Complicated?

The things they ask for is the most basic stuff for reporting hacks. Having it In-game will just delay everything with false reports.

I invite you to rethink on what things are too convoluted for their own good and which aren't.

you can see that you need to perform as many as 5 steps to send a report on the level of the game could do so by following 2 steps and without losing time. I am not afraid that someone will wrongly reported me because I play fairly. But they will be scared those who play on hooks