Suggestion toward hacking tools issues

Dear Crossfire Team,

My name is Zichun Cao and I am a senior Crossfire player(4 years gaming time).
My in-game name is purdueSH and my profile can prove that I am not a noob or someone just complain about your game.
First,I want to thank you,for making such a great game for millions of players.I am an international student and I really enjoyed your game for past 4 years since I created a CF NA server account.

For those 4 years,I saw a lot of changes and updates that you made.Most of them were amazing and I am still a loyal fan of Crossfire.

However,there is always an issue in Crossfire,hacking tool.

I know it would not be easy for you to deal with that since the hack tool technology is better and better.Also,players with those hacking tools are more than old time.I totally understand your situation.

For now,I would like to provide some advice,just for players using hacking tools.

First,I find that NA CF2.0 is quite similar to Chinese server.But the hackers reporting system are different.
In Chinese server,players can report a hacker in game(within the Esc menu,a report button).It is easier for players to report a hacker.
And also,I understand that checking video of reporting is a hard work for limited human resource.
And again in Chinese server,there is a player checking video part.It appears at left when people log in to their accounts.Each player can check reporting video by randomly provided by CF team.And players can conclude whether that guys is a hacker or not.If more than,like say,10 people conclude the same conclusion for one guy,then your pro-team can investigate one that video.This way can save a lot of time.

It is not easy to give the positive conclusion when a senior hacking player uses the hacking tool.(He may pretend to play normally,or turn on the tool for just several minutes and then turn it off)

You can also assigned some pro-players missions to help check videos.Maybe you can award those players some ZP or sth like that.
For example,I am very happy to help you guys on reporting hackers issue!!

You can specify some players(let's say,players with clean title,never using hacking tools ever) as Green League,and let them help you guys to check videos.Then give some in-game reward for those players.

Another advice is that I think you guys can provide more serious punishment.For examples,
For accounts that using hacking tools for first time,suspend the account for one week
two times,suspend that account a month.
three times,suspend it forever!

And also,I think you can do some punishment for rank game!
I am suffered from hackers for a long time!

I hope we can build a clean and nice environment of Crossfire together!

Best wishes,
Zichun Cao