Trading guns

over the years of playing cf NA ive made a couple of accounts and ive won some gp guns that i would love to have on my main account because i have finally set down just to stay with one and it would be great becasue im captain and my luck is terrible on winning guns so i would love if cf community could support this suggestions

Comments

• As much as I would like it too it wouldn't be very interesting to trade GP guns, because then everyone could have the complete set of GP guns with no effort, however I support the trade of ZP guns because it costs real money so it would be a fair trade and you can actually play with that one gun you awlays wanted and might never get by any other means, I guess there is some risk of scam and thats probably why they wont make it happen, but if the system is made in 2 fases like first both players agree to lock the item as traded, 2nd fase you now know that player A has locked the trading and agreed, player B has the same visable to him, now both just have to accept a second agreement with no chance of taking back the locked items, I think it would be doable. But maybe with a catch, you would have to own a trading permit, this would make the trades more trustworthy too and with very few alternative accounts doing it, so you would only buy a permit if you REALLY wished to have a weapon u been trying hard to get and just cant.