please make gp weapons have 1 day, 7 day, and 30 day rental

i am having to use the m16 because i don't have any money to buy a gp weapon, all of which cost 30k+. i am saving up, slowly but surely. but it's so boring having to play against all these high ranks with zp and vip weapons. i usually just log out after a game 'cause of the sheer boredom. if i could rent a weapon for at least a day it would make the grind bearable and funner.

yes there are crystallized the weapons. i've used them all already many times. i want something new.

thank you

Comments

• You have FP Mall, that provide amazing weapons for very cheap FP points. That should be enough to help you through your battles in order to save up GP and get something permanent from the Item Shop. You have to be patient and you will get there like everyone else (without investing money but time).

You also have Free Offers from 3rd Party Sponsors like Peanut Lab, the Surveys are the best (try avoid downloads, they come with Trojans, Malware ect) good-luck.
  • Eventually you will end up broke buying temporary items, considering you're paying for a 1 day rental weapon, and you don't play often.
    Not to mention there's no reward after a certain rank.
    Best thing to do is to purchase FP weapons for now.
    If you want fast GP, play Ghost Mode, and don't repair your FP weapons until they expire.
  • GarrisonRG wrote: »
    Eventually you will end up broke buying temporary items, considering you're paying for a 1 day rental weapon, and you don't play often.
    Not to mention there's no reward after a certain rank.
    Best thing to do is to purchase FP weapons for now.
    If you want fast GP, play Ghost Mode, and don't repair your FP weapons until they expire.

if i could rent a gun for a day, i'd stick around and play more games, making my money back and then some all because i'd be using a new gun, which keeps things interesting. :)

thank you both for your responses.
  • 2688891 wrote: »
    if i could rent a gun for a day, i'd stick around and play more games, making my money back and then some all because i'd be using a new gun, which keeps things interesting. :)

thank you both for your responses.

Sorry to say but you will end up spending all the GPs earned to repair the gun if you keep renting it

Just wait till Special Missions and Attendance System arrive, you can easily make 27k GP per month (login all days)