Tweak the bots slightly

At this point in time there is no point playing anything except melee against legend and veteran bots. It's like playing with an aimbot hacker, including the spinning and all. Can we at least give them a fluid motion or time to aim? Perhaps actually give them recoil so they can't hit jumping headshots with a sniper from across the map. This is not fun at all, it's just repetitively dying.

Comments

• At this point in time there is no point playing anything except melee against legend and veteran bots. It's like playing with an aimbot hacker, including the spinning and all. Can we at least give them a fluid motion or time to aim? Perhaps actually give them recoil so they can't hit jumping headshots with a sniper from across the map. This is not fun at all, it's just repetitively dying.

True, i laughed so badly, but yeah what you can do: Go a class back.

Btw: if you can win from them, you will become a monster player. hahaha

qwhi322w.gif
  • Heres a good hint, use a sniper and set the game as snipers only... The bots have to use snipers only but you players can use w.e you want. hint tho doesnt work for knife XD. my clan and myself easy 50+ kills a game
  • Kittaa wrote: »
    True, i laughed so badly, but yeah what you can do: Go a class back.

I would but... I want the 750 kills on veteran for the event. It's very difficult. I did manage to find away to get a lot of kills and beat them, however. Egypt, Snipers only, get some team mates to cover you, and get 2 others to hardscope each side, and you can easily win.
    lUckVKQ.png