You'd think this would be fixed by now....

This game is like a million years old and the voting system is a huge pile o' crap. Why should I be punished for being the best in a lobby? It doesn't make sense to me. A simple fix to this would be to let the players keep the kills/xp/gp from that match. Like... CMON MAN

Edit: and I've seen people make threads like this before and someone says something like... oh but the hackers will keep all the xp/gp/kills too. Who cares? It doesn't matter at all + they will eventually get banned so I don't see this as a valid point at all.

Comments

• That might have been me.

I mean, by no means do I think you are wrong. I'd love to keep my Stuff. And I concede that the whole "Hacker keeping everything" angle of mine might not matter.

But look at it in the long run. When there is nothing at Stake, people WILL use it to their advantage.

Might as well repeat what I said in the other Threads.

People will go and just spout the usual racist nonsense and won't even mind it, as they get to keep everything they did up to that point.

This is par of the Course in CrossFire Europe where there isn't even a Kick Vote option in place. Everyone Insults everyone and their mother. This is not a Climate I'd like to find myself in.

And Insults are usually banned in 1/7/30/Perm Increments.

If it's not the Hacking that's a problem, it's the community that is.
  • M1600wner - I understand you and that is correct, players will always bypass and abuse if not one way it's another, it's life unfortunately since the human race is very ignorant and foolish.

Though I still believe there would be a solution at least for the players to blame themselves if anything bad happened as it would be their responsibility to choose what they prefer. Example, Hosts could use to set KickVote System (KVS) ON or OFF. That way those who want to play with the KVS ON would join those type of rooms and those who would want to join with KVS OFF would join those type of rooms.

It's still a compromising solution but nothing human made is perfect, so this is by far the best idea to date and it's been mentioned before, just needs recognition from the Dev's and only the MOD's can try do that.
  • All you have to do is deal with it. This community sucks. You can't have anything better than anyone from that region (which I am not gonna mention) because they are going to kick you. I get kicked around 10 or more times a day. It's really annoying. There is a thread about the Kick System, but I don't think GM's know it still exists.
  • iDupree wrote: »
    All you have to do is deal with it. This community sucks. You can't have anything better than anyone from that region (which I am not gonna mention) because they are going to kick you. I get kicked around 10 or more times a day. It's really annoying. There is a thread about the Kick System, but I don't think GM's know it still exists.

Yes, they do, and they get kicked too, as do us mods...all this goes to prove is that the game isn't the problem, the community is...