Weapon Non-Drop Feature

Not that i'm a horrible player and in team death match there are a few of my guns on the floor, but don't you hate when you got a great weapon from the blackmarket and you die a couple of times and somehow a bunch of people is using your weapon?
A solution to that minor problem ,that annoys me, is this new feature.

555_zpsettoayyv.png

This feature could be implemented and help dudes like me ( 10 seconds in, and dead ). Both sides need to get something, the feature for us, and $$$ for you.

The Feature could work either:
1: Could be bought and attached to one weapon ( example: item shop, buy the feature, it appears in storage and you add that to a selected gun)
or
2: Could be bought in item shop with effect to all guns, or won in blackmarket (temporarily) with effect to all guns.

Personally i preffer the first one:
Example: Imagine that i own an AK-103, i hate losing it in TD, i buy the feature on the item shop ( section item ), attach it to my AK-103. If i need to do the same to another of my guns, i buy another "Non-drop attachment" and attach to the other gun.

444_zpsg0i0jc24.png

Final statement to my suggestion:
The item could be sold beetween 10k to 20k zp , per use. I know that a vip gun doesn't drop because , well it's a vip gun, but for 10k- 20k zp per use i believe that it would be worth to take a shot at least temporarily.
Or
The second way, 1250 ZP ( 3 Days ), 2250 ZP ( 7 Days ), 9000 ZP (30 Days), 25000 ZP (90 Days), or could be won in black market (3 Days and 7 Days).

Just another suggestion for the pile. Thanks for listening, hope you take my suggestion in consideration.
Player: *[RL]BaDasS

Comments