please change it already..

I am getting kicked in the last seconds of the match every damn time. So here is my suggestion:
1) the k/d should still be registered after being kicked.
2) We should still gain EXP/GP after being kicked.
This wouldn't harm anyone, since the hackers will get banned sooner or later, whereas the legit players are losing a lot of time&EXP/GP. Please take this into consideration, I'm tired of this.

Comments

• exryN wrote: »
    I am getting kicked in the last seconds of the match every damn time. So here is my suggestion:
    1) the k/d should still be registered after being kicked.
    2) We should still gain EXP/GP after being kicked.
    This wouldn't harm anyone, since the hackers will get banned sooner or later, whereas the legit players are losing a lot of time&EXP/GP. Please take this into consideration, I'm tired of this.

I'm cool with keeping the KD, but keeping the EXP/GP might go a tad bit too far.

Others might think differently, but keep in mind that even if hackers get banned, they would STILL get EXP and GP and what not.

It would also technically promote other things aside from hacking. People would go in with the mindset of "Well, i get to keep everything, so let's just annoy others by saying that their god doesn't actually exist!" or something similar.

So making us keep our stats would still be disadvantageous in the long run.
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    I'm cool with keeping the KD, but keeping the EXP/GP might go a tad bit too far.

Others might think differently, but keep in mind that even if hackers get banned, they would STILL get EXP and GP and what not.

It would also technically promote other things aside from hacking. People would go in with the mindset of "Well, i get to keep everything, so let's just annoy others by saying that their god doesn't actually exist!" or something similar.

So making us keep our stats would still be disadvantageous in the long run.
    good point, i wouldn't mind not getting EXP/GP, but keeping the KD is really necessary, since im playing FFA snipers only, cus its easier to level up the badges. Just got kicked again, last 30 secs.