VIP shotgun

So we got VIP assault rifles, handguns, snipers, LMGs and SMGs. All we need is a shotgun. Now, I don't know if a shotgun is already being worked on, but I'm making this thread just in case.

Basically, the shotgun should be called a (insert shotgun model here) - beast, dragon, fury, etc. (doesn't really matter). And it probably should shoot 12-GA 1 oz slug rounds, have a medium range effectiveness of up to 60 in-game meters (check shooting range for details), 1-8 magazine capacity (depending on if it's a single or double barrel), perhaps 15-20 spare rounds, maybe pump action, single or double barrel (personally, I'd like to see it as a single barrel if it's gonna be a decent, well-balanced slugger, not underpowered like most shotties are), and make the damage equal to or a bit lesser than the AWM sniper. Oh, and also maybe add a bayonet under the barrel or shoulder stock of some sort as well.

Now a little more about the power: This shotgun should be a one hit kill in the upper chest to head at about 60 meters, and then gradually at 50-40 meters become one shot on the full torso, and as you come down to 30 meters or lower, should be one shot kill pretty much anywhere (I'm guessing, I don't know the developers' preference on kill hit areas). And anything above 60 meters should either require multiple shots to kill or the projectile should just burn out and miss the target completely.

That's all I could think of so far. If you have any other ideas to add to this shotgun, or support this suggestion, please comment below.

Comments

• I have suggested this VIP in the past on other threads & I approve!

They might as well complete the collection with a Shotgun VIP, it's the only Weapon type missing in the CF VVIP world.

Just an idea below of mine:

Weapon: Armsel Striker VIP
    Ammunition: 15/45 (12 bullets extra than the ZP version).

Attributes

1. 200% EXP Bonus for You
    2. 30% EXP Boost for All Players
    3. 20% GP Boost for All Players
    4. All Shotguns in Bags Gain Extra Ammo
    5. Shotgun Damage increased by 15% in Wave Mode

Description: Armsel Striker A.K.A Sentinel Arms Co Striker-12, Protecta BullDog is a 12 Gauge Shotgun with a Revolving Cylinder that was Designed in South Africa for Riot and Combat Control. This is an improved and luxurious version.

EDIT: Best thing to do is suggest this idea in CF China Forums! If they decide to make it, other versions could also get it in the future.

:P If only it happened though!
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    I have suggested this VIP in the past on other threads & I approve!

They might as well complete the collection with a Shotgun VIP, it's the only Weapon type missing in the CF VVIP world.

Just an idea below of mine:

Weapon: Armsel Striker VIP
    Ammunition: 15/45 (12 bullets extra than the ZP version).

Attributes

1. 200% EXP Bonus for You
    2. 30% EXP Boost for All Players
    3. 20% GP Boost for All Players
    4. All Shotguns in Bags Gain Extra Ammo
    5. Shotgun Damage increased by 15% in Wave Mode

Description: Armsel Striker A.K.A Sentinel Arms Co Striker-12, Protecta BullDog is a 12 Gauge Shotgun with a Revolving Cylinder that was Designed in South Africa for Riot and Combat Control. This is an improved and luxurious version.

EDIT: Best thing to do is suggest this idea in CF China Forums! If they decide to make it, other versions could also get it in the future.

:P If only it happened though!

I love it! As long as they make a VIP shotty, I'll be happy :)
  • All we need is a shotgun

Who is so bad that they would need a vip shotty?

lmao this thread disgusts me.
    No one needs another stupid vip. They've ruined this game enough.
  • Baecan wrote: »
    Who is so bad that they would need a vip shotty?

lmao this thread disgusts me.
    No one needs another stupid vip. They've ruined this game enough.

Well.. Dev's have come this far, why not go the extra mile? (They might as well do a Shotgun VIP, just to finish the collection since they already got to this point).
  • Vip shotgun

it's a very good idea and I am really thinking about it they have to make a vip shotgun then the series is completed but when they think in making it they have to make the shotgun more accurate and more ranged and more effective and at last bag 6 for me xD