FP Black Market

I think crossfire should make a fp Black Market because everyone knows how much money it takes to win 1 gun. My recommendation's is to take the current fp mall guns make them into crates like the steyr elite. You can win 1 day item 3 day item 7 day item and permanent. And don't add coupons in the crates because fp is so damn easy to get.

And don't say they should add a barrat crystal in it because you are a greedy biatch

Comments

• This thread should be in suggestions.

This sounds like a decent idea, though I don't really support nor disagree with you. I think the system is fine right now, but I do think the prices of the weapons should be increased seeing as we get fp for filling up the fever bar.
  • Incentive wrote: »
    This thread should be in suggestions.

This sounds like a decent idea, though I don't really support nor disagree with you. I think the system is fine right now, but I do think the prices of the weapons should be increased seeing as we get fp for filling up the fever bar.

as incentive said wrong sub-forum :)

and its a pretty good start but the way you put it makes it seem like a lot of work for the Devs and an entirely new system that has to be implemented for guns that are all that great.
    and maybe never be updated.

My idea that could be a somewhat relevant is if you can convert FP to GP. (purchase a GP giving item "steam punk glasses") anyway I'm moving this thread to suggestions

Good luck with the idea i suggest you revise it and make it look presentable :D

-Moved from barracks>suggestions
  • I like the idea of a FP Crates, but add different temp items in there, maybe make an FP only character Gear for 7 days you can get that gives 5% xp boost..