Best Weapon at SnD

What's your best weapon at SnD?

For me : M14 EBR

Comments

• aimbot with m4a1

Anything that can kill hackers this question is to easy
  • Ak-47 all the way.

Been using the AK-47 silver for a long time until the CFS set came out. I just enjoy spraying my CFS AK without worrying about breaking it :v
  • For me, probably the Cheytac paired with a Mauser
    Or the M1 carbine
  • C4C4 Banned
    For me, probably the Cheytac paired with a Mauser
    Or the M1 carbine

This guy.... Lmao
    yea then 5 people cluster you for your weapon GG

I like to to use my Scar Light-Black or my CFS m4 maybe a hint of sl8
  • Personally i think M4s/M14s are the way to go.

On the Sniper Side I prefer DSRs or PSGs/SL8s/Knights.
  • the AK-camo is great!
  • biggest gun wins
  • Werdna88Werdna88 Royal Heir
    Depends on the day and who I'm playing with. I default to the ak but I really want some new ak skins :(
  • biggest gun wins

This is quite true for my play-style. I've been running my KAC usually in SnD games frequently. Silencer, large magazine, almost no damage drop-off over long distances, and tolerable recoil.

Of course, like @C4 says, there's always swarm running towards the gun when it drops. It gets just a tad annoying when your teammates get too distracted over weapons on the floor to care about shooting the enemy in front of them.
  • Ak silenced anyone?
  • Any M4A1-S with Full Wallbang or any M4A1-S with Fast Reload and Drawspeed.
  • almost any sniper. Depending on map i may prefer my frf2 halloween other maps i use barrent
  • my shiny and bright Iron beast , along side with its dark Pistol - obsidian beast
  • Ever since cfs 687 shotgun was the reward been using that gun op 1 shot 100% recoil
  • I like to use m4a1-S OBeast or any VIP m4. the vip m4 in this game is way stronger than the AK VIP cuz it has full wallbang and the AK does not. if you pay a bit of attention, you can abuse the edge that you have. As sniper, i like barrett VIP (but i do not own it) because again, it has full wallbang. you can land some wall shots vs other snipers or riflers. as a pistol, go for DE-Gold since it got +3 bullets. If you do not own it, go for the usual DE camo. it does very good damage on short range body and one shot head close range. However, AK is one shot head at close and mid range even with head armor on. it really depends on which gun you prefer. However, these two guns are by FAR the best two rifles in the game. They're unfair imo. i own the M4 OB, AWM VIP on my main Hero.ge and AK VIP on another account. Btw are the wide nade out? :P
  • Well apparently its the weapon that someone feels most familiar with.
    But stat-wise its probably the m4-vip cuz of:
    ~fast reload
    ~full wallbang
    ~38 bullets
    ~melee atack
    ~low/controllable recoil
  • Borjah wrote: »
    Well apparently its the weapon that someone feels most familiar with.
    But stat-wise its probably the m4-vip cuz of:
    ~fast reload
    ~full wallbang
    ~38 bullets
    ~melee atack
    ~low/controllable recoil

dont forget its "silent"
  • It depend on the opponents. If they are mainly "spop M4 sprayers", i use the M4 jasmin to spray them too. If i've the time to aim on more tactical/snipers games, i use the fury or the ak camo.
  • Its all about personal preference. There are no "noob guns". Some players who lack the skill of SnD will use Scar Light, M12s etc. Then the more experienced players will use M4A1, AK-47 etc.

For me, I love Barrett on Festival Sniper.
    Apart from that, I use anything from AK-47 CFS, Vepr, Knight-SR16, AR-AT15, AR 15 etc.
  • It all depends on who I'm playing with or if I'm actually trying to kill people. My main rifles would be AK-47 CFS, regular M4A1 and occasionally my M4A1-Silver. I always have my AK-47 Fury and M4A1 Jewelry to switch to, but I rarely do. My main sniper is AWM VIP but I'm terrible with it, so very rarely will you see me running around with it.
  • Get something that can shoot through walls really well. Like the XM8 if you don't like to spent money on the game. If you want a crate gun, get the M14 ebr and if you something that is OP AF then get the M4 vip.
  • Best snd gun na is winchester.... Nuff said
  • Pffft brah, get your facts straight. Best SND gun NA is obviously an M9 pistol. M9 pistol is OP as hell
  • You are crazy um uzi would rekt you!!!
  • Nahhh, Berretta M93R is literally beast mode. That UZI is trash :3
  • Hey this glock dont lie ok bic boi i ruin everyone with it...
  • For we rookies the XM8 works nice. the red dot is handy against the snipers and still has the option to spray and pray up close. Is the silenced C8 still available? had a new hole tore by a fella with one, loved paying him back with his own weapon.
  • The best weapon for SnD is

M4 Beast VIP
    M4 Obs VIP
    Barret VIP

Those are the best weps ever..
  • I mostly use M4A1-S Crystal with D.E-Scope.

If not then AK-47 Silver or AWM Red Dragon.
  • Im_A_Flip wrote: »
    The best weapon for SnD is

M4 Beast VIP
    M4 Obs VIP
    Barret VIP

Those are the best weps ever..

Lol, died, 5/5

Lmao, nah but it's true
This discussion has been closed.