GM Screen shot thread.

Comments

• Someone was telling me he got caught by anarchy or kiep or someone. Hey rlly mad they won motg 2015 :(
  • lol ming forever salty, we're now sponsored too LOL
  • found some really old screen shots while going through an old computer haha. Bring on the nostalgia!

cf1.jpg

deagle.jpg

60-10.jpg

invis.jpg

old%20stuff.jpg

sun.jpg

gm.png

5%20kills.png

pt.png

• 1337 GM death
    23itonk.jpg
    8kills ace on BL
    2w36ezc.jpg
    33z9yxg.jpg
    The carry/farm.
    hx41t4.jpg
    fvguh0.jpg
  • Ajay's just mad Sensible put "2015 motg winners" in their clan description or w.e. Silly Ajay ;) idk about Yash hacking either, never thought he did o_o his clannies though oh ma gawd...

Oh I thought there was a tournament that I missed or something.
  • So aparently mingler and Paul have a super power that allows you to see through screens ! If you think I (cShells) am Milkz, you dumb as sht lmfao. How about ya go screenshot some nudies instead of screenshotting every conversation ever had on crossfire? And people say I play too seriously -.- I didn't even know people use these forums ! Just another place for people to talk sht behind a computer !! GG tho !
  • oh its not that hes bad or anything. Will list some of the reasons.
    1. MOTG 2015 winners
    2.Hacks but thinks hes good
    3.mucho ego
    4.Talks behind your back and not to your face

list goes on forever
    5. Sexy af
    6. very nice 1 leader
    7. has nice wikipedia page by the nerds of ghost mode
  • Lava wrote: »
    So aparently mingler and Paul have a super power that allows you to see through screens ! If you think I (cShells) am Milkz, you dumb as sht lmfao. How about ya go screenshot some nudies instead of screenshotting every conversation ever had on crossfire? And people say I play too seriously -.- I didn't even know people use these forums ! Just another place for people to talk sht behind a computer !! GG tho !
    thanks for stoppin by
  • iAnarchy wrote: »
    Oh I thought there was a tournament that I missed or something.

yall do realize that exertus has 2015 winter ghost mode tourney winners too.. G.O.M.D
  • how is sensible haack if we rekt them ez pz every time i log on? explain this agay
  • 1ProInLast wrote: »
    yall do realize that exertus has 2015 winter ghost mode tourney winners too.. G.O.M.D
    Difference is, they actually won
    lBanned wrote: »
    how is sensible haack if we rekt them ez pz every time i log on? explain this agay
    idk mayb u r haker also XPPP
  • Difference is, they actually won

idk mayb u r haker also XPPP

2015 jesus christ
    2015 jesus christ
    Yes... they won a tourney in January.. rofl
  • lBanned wrote: »
    how is sensible haack if we rekt them ez pz every time i log on? explain this agay

tht why we won 10-5 and chris and connor left assbirginia den u guys go qq
  • Yes... they won a tourney in January.. rofl

o salt on me we still won tho
    tht why we won 10-5 and chris and connor left assbirginia den u guys go qq
    3 essential steps to being a sensibaddie !!

1. lose like 15 games in a row to the Aversion gods.
    2. finally win one after Sivo smurfs for them (he's a very good player I won't deny)
    3. brag about being "the best" after getting carried and finally winning one clan war

change your clan name to AversionRejects already omg !! everyone knows you're just salty you got kicked by Brad lelelelelel
  • 3 essential steps to being a sensibaddie !!

1. lose like 15 games in a row to the Aversion gods.
    2. finally win one after Sivo smurfs for them (he's a very good player I won't deny)
    3. brag about being "the best" after getting carried and finally winning one clan war

change your clan name to AversionRejects already omg !! everyone knows you're just salty you got kicked by Brad lelelelelel
    how to be assbergin
    1. have no friends
    2. have ray ban like agay
    3. must be pauls alt
    4.win no tourney
    5. act like god ok lol
    how to be assbergin
    1. have no friends
    2. have ray ban like agay
    3. must be pauls alt
    4.win no tourney
    5. act like god ok lol

How to be sensible 101
    1.Talk trash in ts and clan chat but not to face :)
    2.Accept multiple hackers
    3.Act like god ok lol
    4.Win no tourney

Also aversion has won multiple tournaments
    So aparently mingler and Paul have a super power that allows you to see through screens ! If you think I (cShells) am Milkz, you dumb as sht lmfao. How about ya go screenshot some nudies instead of screenshotting every conversation ever had on crossfire? And people say I play too seriously -.- I didn't even know people use these forums ! Just another place for people to talk sht behind a computer !! GG tho !

guess what no one mentioned anything about you being milkz :) #bust and im not mingler ffs Ign - aV.Prime aka aversionslayer aka ajay
  • guess what no one mentioned anything about you being milkz :) #bust and im not mingler ffs Ign - aV.Prime aka aversionslayer aka ajay

av.prime? I deleted you 2 days ago cuz i had no clue who u were
    qq :|
  • [MOD]Moe wrote: »
    av.prime? I deleted you 2 days ago cuz i had no clue who u were
    qq :|

;____________;

Probs a typo seeing as that's been up since we won the last winter tounrey

Also for everyone saying that not winning a tournament somehow makes you unqualified at GM, stop. A lot of things go into winning a tournament and probably 50% of it is getting signed up with a good team and then getting that team to show up. Also with the rules/regulations, how people are doing that day, the competition, and many other variables even a great team can lose.Everyone commenting in this thread knows who's good and who's not to a certain degree (all bias aside). Let's leave it at that and post some SS (BrozenPizza isn't allowed to post his royal set).
  • <removed> And tell me who's the best GM player please? Rofl
  • Im_A_Flip wrote: »
    <removed> And tell me who's the best GM player please? Rofl

you
    iAnarchy wrote: »
    Probs a typo seeing as that's been up since we won the last winter tounrey

Also for everyone saying that not winning a tournament somehow makes you unqualified at GM, stop. A lot of things go into winning a tournament and probably 50% of it is getting signed up with a good team and then getting that team to show up. Also with the rules/regulations, how people are doing that day, the competition, and many other variables even a great team can lose.Everyone commenting in this thread knows who's good and who's not to a certain degree (all bias aside). Let's leave it at that and post some SS (BrozenPizza isn't allowed to post his royal set).
    Preach it anarchy
  • Dear Mings, The G0DZ of Aversion, ECT !

1. How am I suppose to say something to your face if I'm not in Egypt -___- Can't really say something to someones face over a computer screen . . . All of you guys spamming this forum, saying were trash, pretending your gods, only have the loudest voice because you've been ostracized from society and into your parents basement, weather its 1 computer the family owns, or 3 monitors with alien-ware. Also funny to me because when you guys join Public Ghost Mode Team speak, your dead silent . . .

2. Where are the hackers !?!?! Seeing how much you guys use this forum like its Instagram or Twitter or something, If their was a hacker in the clan I would see the replay on here in seconds, noticing you screenshot every event, and save every replay happening in the game ?! Guess you guys just can not absorb that we Sensible have talent and have caught up to the G0DZ of Aversion. As I can recall, We won the clanwar, and the 2 or 3 we lost, a player from our team has dissconected, and unlike an actually great GM clan that you should look up to and take notes from - Exertus would do, you do not drop one, in a 3v3 clan war 1 player down can mean the whole game, then talk sht like it was a real win. . . Please.

3. WE ACT LIKE GODS - Please. I mean I do realize you <peeep> to the point you dont realize your the taker and they're the givers. But aversion is the clan that acts like the gods. Has no respect for most teams, calls everyone trash, and also starts <beep>. But don't worry everyone because since they're gods they are 100% right about everything ! please. . .

4. If your head hasn't processed that Sensible hasn't been a clan while a tourny has gone on, I don't know what to say, but please for your own good stay in school . . .

4. Aversion has won multiple tournaments, and you've been there cheering them on since May 3rd 2007 ! Great job buddy.
    Even though I disagree with most things you have stated, I will agree with number 1, because you guys TYPE all of this <beep> in crossfire chat, but if you actually got up and left the house to talk. . . actually that would never happen. . .

Love,
    - ALWAYS and ONLY cShells of Sensible -
    For those who have the ability to see through screens . . :)

**MOD note: why do you think insults are okay on this forum? Keep it civil. Thanks.**
  • This is a screenshot thread, not a "lets talk poop" thread.

Keep it on topic or more will get deleted...
    Dear Mings, The G0DZ of Aversion, ECT !

1. How am I suppose to say something to your face if I'm not in Egypt -___- Can't really say something to someones face over a computer screen . . . All of you guys spamming this forum, saying were trash, pretending your gods, only have the loudest voice because you've been ostracized from society and into your parents basement, weather its 1 computer the family owns, or 3 monitors with alien-ware. Also funny to me because when you guys join Public Ghost Mode Team speak, your dead silent . . .

2. Where are the hackers !?!?! Seeing how much you guys use this forum like its Instagram or Twitter or something, If their was a hacker in the clan I would see the replay on here in seconds, noticing you screenshot every event, and save every replay happening in the game ?! Guess you guys just can not absorb that we Sensible have talent and have caught up to the G0DZ of Aversion. As I can recall, We won the clanwar, and the 2 or 3 we lost, a player from our team has dissconected, and unlike an actually great GM clan that you should look up to and take notes from - Exertus would do, you do not drop one, in a 3v3 clan war 1 player down can mean the whole game, then talk sht like it was a real win. . . Please.

3. WE ACT LIKE GODS - Please. I mean I do realize you <peeep> to the point you dont realize your the taker and they're the givers. But aversion is the clan that acts like the gods. Has no respect for most teams, calls everyone trash, and also starts <beep>. But don't worry everyone because since they're gods they are 100% right about everything ! please. . .

4. If your head hasn't processed that Sensible hasn't been a clan while a tourny has gone on, I don't know what to say, but please for your own good stay in school . . .

4. Aversion has won multiple tournaments, and you've been there cheering them on since May 3rd 2007 ! Great job buddy.
    Even though I disagree with most things you have stated, I will agree with number 1, because you guys TYPE all of this <beep> in crossfire chat, but if you actually got up and left the house to talk. . . actually that would never happen. . .

Love,
    For those who have the ability to see through screens . . :)

**MOD note: why do you think insults are okay on this forum? Keep it civil. Thanks.**

Sorry for slang and offensive language, now I will get back on topic -

I started playing this game when i was like 10 years old, subagames, when people used augs, sg5's, played on powerplant, mexico and morocco, and there was no ghost mode. I played snd, quit to play cod, and came back in the end of 2013. So yes, I am not a "OG" Ghost mode player, but I don't see reason for trash talking just because I started playing ghost mode later than you? You guys used to play daily, and now you do not. Do you not expect people to take in your place? Thats like saying a widowed mother will never remarry. Most of this is nonsense that I am trying to clear up. I've never haked a day in my life on crossfire. How much of a waste of time is it to play a game you already know if your going to win or not. Play GR when you already know where every single ghost is? Play BL when you know which site they are covering heavier than the other? I mean maybe for other people that is fun, not for me, and all I play this game for is to have fun. On the other hand, something that really confuses me is the fact that the people at the "top" of the ghost mode community have the ability to fully shut down the people at the bottom by the use of typing. I'm not allowed to say anything offensive on these forums as I now know, but that just seems dumb to me. Its silly that a "god" of ghost mode can delete messages making me look like a haker?

mNokylb.png

is the real conversation. My name is James, I don't even know a Phillip LOL. I started as cShells in shank, and have always been cShells. I quit for a time being and let someone use my account who will remain anonymous, but is in Zaton, having nothing to do with Sensible. When you have a replay of me cShells and only cShells haking, please send in, but until than realize I do not hak. Even though you guys think you have it all figured out, you are creating fantasys yourself, realizing that Sensible is coming for that spot at the top :) be prepared and good luck !

Love,