Option to use different character for each faction

for example i like the global risk version of orchid but i don't like the black list one so i want to use a different character when i am palying on the BL side. so i was thinkin maybe we can choose a different character for each faction

e.g., GR: Orchid BL: Sabel

what do you guys think?

Comments

• I'm not sure if I understood this correctly but, to switch a character you have to access your ingame storage. Of course you are allowed to switch at any time. If you want to use the GR version of a character you have to join the GR side, same goes for BL. The only time this is not possible is during a clan match where storage access is restricted during team switch from GR to BL and vice versa. Unless you are suggesting to there to be functions within the match that allows you to switch characters, but then you'd have to switch to the proper side of your liking for them.
  • hi thank you for replying to my thread. sorry for not making much sense. i am not sure how to word my suggestion better but ill try

yeah you sort of get it at the end there!! you know how you can only choose one character at a time. what i want is to use two characters - one for each faction. like you said - an ingame function to switch characters so that you're not stuck playing as one you like when on a certain side (GR, BL) (like when the game changes what side ur in on a s&d game)
  • I'm not sure if I understood this correctly but, to switch a character you have to access your ingame storage. Of course you are allowed to switch at any time. If you want to use the GR version of a character you have to join the GR side, same goes for BL. The only time this is not possible is during a clan match where storage access is restricted during team switch from GR to BL and vice versa. Unless you are suggesting to there to be functions within the match that allows you to switch characters, but then you'd have to switch to the proper side of your liking for them.

I believe the thread starter is trying to say that players should be able to choose which character will be used in a game depending on whether they join as BL or GR. Using the example, joining the GR team would automatically make you equip the Orchid character for that game, and joining in the BL team automatically equips the Sabel character.

It would be nice to have this feature, but it's not exactly practical.
  • Incentive wrote: »
    I believe the thread starter is trying to say that players should be able to choose which character will be used in a game depending on whether they join as BL or GR. Using the example, joining the GR team would automatically make you equip the Orchid character for that game, and joining in the BL team automatically equips the Sabel character.

It would be nice to have this feature, but it's not exactly practical.

yes this exactly :) it's just a mini suggestion. only reason i came up with this idea is cos i have yet to find a character whose appearance on both factions meets my standards. lol

actually i have but i don't own them (datura and arch)