CF Cards at Gamestop

So you want to get good ZP Weapons at a low rank?

How about Z8Games makes an option to purchase 2 Random ZP Weapons for $10.00? and put them in Gamestop for $10.00! :) You purchase the 2 Random ZP Weapon Codes and you enter it in and you can get 2 random ZP Weapons, example: I could get Dual Colts-Hellfire (7 days) and AK47-Gold (7 days) or I could get a Barrett-Royal Dragon (360 days) and a KAC-Chainsaw-Ancient Dragon (360 days)

So an Item can be a Desert Eagle-Crimson (7 days) and a Barrett M82A1 (7 Days) or a M4A1-Gold Tiger (30 days) and a Barrett-Royal Dragon (7 days). And these are just examples of what anyone could get.

And you can't get a permanent weapon, only ranging from 7 days to 30 days, 60 days, 90 days and up to 360 days. And you can't get VVIP Weapons.

And all items like the Desert Eagle-Gold, AWM-Gold, AK47-Gold, FRF2, Barrett M82A1, M4A1-XS-Legendary Dragon, I.A.S-Ultimate Gold, AK47-Knife-Blossoms, Kriss-Tiger, etc...

The chance of getting an M4A1-S-Spring (7 Days) and a Barrett M82A1 (7 days) should be very easy to get.

This also could grow the NA community.

And this is a cheaper way of getting good weapons fast.

Tell me what you think!

Comments

• not a good idea, Crossfire will have to implement a new part of business for that, plus its not worth $10 thats way over priced...
  • AKIO_BUM wrote: »
    not a good idea, Crossfire will have to implement a new part of business for that, plus its not worth $10 thats way over priced...

What about $10.00 for 2 ZP Weapons?

And they can still do something similar like this, it doesn't have to be exactly like this.

Maybe go on the website and purchase 2 Random ZP Weapon codes for $10.00.

$10.00 - 2 Random ZP Weapon Codes

And the ratio of getting an AK47-Gold (7 days) or an AWM-Gold (7 days) and a Barrett M82A1 (7 days) should be considered low, those weapons should be easy to get.
  • It doesn't sound very convenient for people to go out just to gamble their money like this. It would probably be better if it was a ZP crate.

However I still don't think there would be a whole lot of demand for this since people generally like perms over temp weapons.
  • It doesn't sound very convenient for people to go out just to gamble their money like this. It would probably be better if it was a ZP crate.

However I still don't think there would be a whole lot of demand for this since people generally like perms over temp weapons.

I'd rather spend $10.00 and have a high chance of getting an AK47-Gold (7 days) and a Barrett M82A1 (7 days) than spend $50.00 on crates and not get anything, I don't care about permanent weapons, if they are good weapons then I don't care.

But some people would rather have the permanent one.
  • no, sorry

-combat arms
    -$10 = overpriced for a temp gun
    -low rank only? who'd buy it
    -gamestop