Bring back the match-ending knife kills!

Recently I noticed that you can no longer use your knife to kill players after the match has reached to an end.
I undestand what the end of the match means but... Its fun to take revenge on the last second you have against THAT one player you struggled so much defeating or just to proclaim yourself as the ace of the match even though its already over.
Its fun to knife someone in a gun fight and its also relieving to leave it all in the match, even after the it is all over. Also, you get to take revenge of that player who killed you just before the last second or just give some camper what he deserves for picking easy kills hiding besides the spawn entrance.
I just wanted to share my thoughts about this thing I thought it was so natural for me to do, I mean, I didn't ever imagine they would cast it away just like that with no previous heads up.
So... yeah, I'd like to knife for the few seconds I have until the results are displayed to finish what I started or just to pass the time waiting for the result chart to come up.
I miss it and I want it back, I don't know if I'm the only one thinking about this, I certainly hope not.

Comments