Capture the Flag

I been playing this game and waiting...and waiting...and waiting

MUTATION MODE
Oh...ok cool, Z8s 'awmser' for a "Zombie Mode" every other fps does...sure took them long enough, but at least its fine.

ZOMBIE MODE
Alright...a more Classic Zombie Wave Game which every other games does...but I sure like the ability to RUN around in a more open area then confined, so this IS better then others

ESCAPE
I...can't really complain about this one I like it, I seen simpular but doesn't get as stale as others.

SOCCER MODE
Uh....The FIFA is all the rage for some reason in recent years, at least it is different, I refuse to play it anymore though.

And all these other modes... that came out after that I don't feel like typing about...so it brings up my question/suggestion

Suggestion: Capture the Flag
Question: Why the hell is there no Classic Mode of Capture the flag? It was always my favorite mode from FPS games

Deisclaimers:
Yes, I am aware of hackers would ruin it with the aimbotting and speedrunning...but then again this is an issue in everymode ESPECIALLY the ones I listed, so your point on that is invalid.
Campers. If you run into a line of sight and die from them, that is your fault for not playing smart, end of story. Escape is all about 90% of one side camping for a round.
Coding. Yeah no, if you can make all these special modes (which is more then I seen in most FPS games), making CTF isn't that hard.
I am pretty sure this been requested in the past, but I don't feel like searching dead threads and "necro posting".