Xtrap does not provide acceptable protection

Hello there...

Many of my friends have stopped playing CF, Others stopped Purchase ZP,
I myself do not want to Purchase more ZP for the same reason.

Why ?
Players who cheat in the game more than honest players !! and Xtrap does not provide acceptable protection.

Solution:
I would like to kindly ask you to add Hotkey in game to report suspects "Live" and system analyzes player movement.
"This solution will deter those who try to cheat in the game" it would be Scary Hotkey for them.

samples:

1antih.jpg

2antih.jpg

Regards,

Comments

• i agree with you man, i think this would stop a good percentage of hacking due to the fact that they would be reported in game and banned quicker as apposed to having to get off the game, remember the hacker's IGN and write out a support ticket and what not. plus i think they should get a better hacking prevention system, which yes would cost more but im willing to pay 10$ a month if it get's rid of all the hacker's period. i spend a lot of money on this game and hacker's ruin for us legit long time player's, been playing this game since 2009.
  • simple ... clever +1 from me
    to avoid lag ... would suggest to suspend the match on round beginning
    imho it's not big deal to wait 10 - 20 sec for a clean round ... but yeah ... that means the rejoiners need to be suspended to the next round too

P.S and if the analyzis got positive ... would suggest to mess up the .exe files of current id client ... so he need to reinstall the gameclient ... instead of relogging of alts.
    since they mess up with .exez ... "One nail drives out another."
  • This is a great Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets do it...........................