Z8Games Instant Messager

Please make a Z8Games Instant Messager! It would be so awesome!

(Make it optional to download with CF)

Comments

• .... I don't follow.

What the hell is that Z8Games Instant Messager supposed to have in terms of functionality?

Forum Access to chat with your Friends and post threads?

CrossFire Friendlist Access to chat with your CF friends?

If it's any of these two, I strongly doubt you'll be seeing it anytime soon.

I mean, i can sorta get the latter reason. - But you want a Computer program for a forum that's used on a PC. Why not just use your Browser to chat?

If it were an App for IOS/Android, alright. I could get behind that just a tad bit more.
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    .... I don't follow.

What the hell is that Z8Games Instant Messager supposed to have in terms of functionality?

Forum Access to chat with your Friends and post threads?

CrossFire Friendlist Access to chat with your CF friends?

If it's any of these two, I strongly doubt you'll be seeing it anytime soon.

I mean, i can sorta get the latter reason. - But you want a Computer program for a forum that's used on a PC. Why not just use your Browser to chat?

If it were an App for IOS/Android, alright. I could get behind that just a tad bit more.

Not a lot of people care about the forums, so why not make a Z8Games messager like XFire?
  • Raytheon wrote: »
    Not a lot of people care about the forums, so why not make a Z8Games messager like XFire?

That's still not specific.
    If were like XTrap, it would just be useless because there are things like whisper.
  • GarrisonRG wrote: »
    That's still not specific.
    If were like XTrap, it would just be useless because there are things like whisper.

I never said that it would be only for CF, I said I would like a Z8Games Instant Messager, not a CF Instant Messager.
  • Raytheon wrote: »
    I never said that it would be only for CF, I said I would like a Z8Games Instant Messager, not a CF Instant Messager.

Well...?
    Raytheon wrote: »
    (Make it optional to download with CF)

Implying that you can download it with CF...

Also, what good does it serve?
    You're still not specific to what a "Z8Games Instant Messenger" is.
    Yahoo and FaceBook messengers are much better.