Ak-12

I recently sent a suggestion to CF support team:

"Hello,
I recently got the ak-12 cfs15, and I just loved the gun. The animation of the draw is perfect, the recoil of the guns is superb, as its not to low and not to high. The way you guys design the gun into the game is really attracting and its just amazing. I am a little heart-wrenched as the gun is timed and I only have about 10days left with the amazing gun. I am wondering if the gun would be permanent in the future, such as through the gp item shop, gp crate or even zp crate. I would love to see the gun comeback as a permanent, especially if it was gp item shop for all the other users to have the same feelings I have towards the weapon.
Thank you so much for the game,
I will eagerly wait for your response.
Best,
A simple Cf player. "

I got a heartwarming reply and would only share to those who are interested,
But on the other hand, I would love to have this gun permanent, gp item shop would be ideal as others would experience the same joy I had, if not gp or zp crates would be fine, over even coupons.
Lets get some backers to make this gun permanent!
Thanks,

Comments

• prothief wrote: »
    I recently sent a suggestion to CF support team:

"Hello,
    I recently got the ak-12 cfs15, and I just loved the gun. The animation of the draw is perfect, the recoil of the guns is superb, as its not to low and not to high. The way you guys design the gun into the game is really attracting and its just amazing. I am a little heart-wrenched as the gun is timed and I only have about 10days left with the amazing gun. I am wondering if the gun would be permanent in the future, such as through the gp item shop, gp crate or even zp crate. I would love to see the gun comeback as a permanent, especially if it was gp item shop for all the other users to have the same feelings I have towards the weapon.
    Thank you so much for the game,
    I will eagerly wait for your response.
    Best,
    A simple Cf player. "

I got a heartwarming reply and would only share to those who are interested,
    But on the other hand, I would love to have this gun permanent, gp item shop would be ideal as others would experience the same joy I had, if not gp or zp crates would be fine, over even coupons.
    Lets get some backers to make this gun permanent!
    Thanks,
    I'd rather have the 2 shot CFS shotgun that they released with the ak-12 than the ak-12 itself, but anything new in the GP mall is a +1 for me.
  • The perm version was released recently in CFEu in GP item shop
    So i guess it will be released in our GP item shop or GP blackmarket
    Just be patient we will eventually get it
  • K4ZR4G0R3 wrote: »
    The perm version was released recently in CFEu in GP item shop
    So i guess it will be released in our GP item shop or GP blackmarket
    Just be patient we will eventually get it

Hopefully, thanks for the reassurance.
  • Not to be a party pooper or anything but Z8 doesn't code/make their own weapons so you are thanking the wrong people.

Yeah those animations are those of the old AK. AK still has better stats and better recoil and spray. Unlikely that it is added to the shop because look what happened to the AK-103, it is in the ZP bm section.

I've personally tried the ak-12 and really i would use the regular AK camo/silver over it anytime. Mainly because i find the new way Tencent codes their new weapon recoils is kinda funky.

Not gonna lie tho, ak-12 looks and sounds badass, even though it is inferior. The ak-12 silenced looks awesome too.