Teamspeak 3 for CF.

I've been playing CrossFire for over 4 years now , and i feel like communication is a really important yet missing element to CF.. a teamspeak server for CrossFire , where clans could directly pay Z8 to get a channel or maybe for free it's really up to z8 , i have problem with neither. Main Lobby's around 3 to 4 where people can create temporary channels.
It is not hard to make it happen and maintain it. I could show how step at a time.

If you think this isn't possible please take time to state why so we can find a solution
If you think this is possible and approve please take a moment to let everyone know.

This is whatever you wanna call it :

[TextChat : Problems]: Full of "55555" and "kosomk" , easy to spam , Hard to notice important stuff on full resolution 1920 x 1080 , not easy to type while playing.

[TextChat : Advantages]: We can communicate (better with vocals thought).

[VoiceChat:Problems]: Money? not an issue for z8 thought! , "Bullys" who'm you can get rid of by a simple channel password.. , what else? ? ?

[VoiceChat: Advantages]: Not having the TextChat problems , Easier communication, saving some clan owners a lot of trouble , having me greatfull :D.

This is just to put the idea out there although i think people have already suggested it.I could make an entire book about how this could work perfectly with everything that the Server has to have and the systems/permissions etc.. but i just need to know that my time won't be wasted typing it at least, or if z8 has it's own agenda i don't really care as long as it's out there.

Comments

• They already have something like this, they have a gamevox server. Instead the devs should just add Ingame voice chat.
  • If I knew people would actually use it I would make a make a TS server for anyone to use, but the problem is demand. No use in spending time and money on a server if barely anyone would utilize it.
  • davethenew wrote: »
    They already have something like this, they have a gamevox server. Instead the devs should just add Ingame voice chat.

Yes, that's a great idea. I always wanted to hear how those 10 year old egy kids did my mom last night.
  • Use Razer Comm its free and there is no limit at all
  • I think it would be a lot more complicated than just having clans use their own TS, especially since there are players from both NA and UK.

In-game voice chat is always awful, because the community has some toxic players, some don't speak the same language, and reporting for harassment on a voice chat feature isn't possible considering the ticket system we have.
  • In game voice chat is a bad idea that's for certain..
    NA - UK it doesn't really matter on TeamSpeak if it is the lag that might be a problem. 10ms or 20ms isn't gonna make a difference when it comes to Communication(thought i doubt it would even go that high). If there's another problem, someone explain c: .
    For me personally i just really wanna communicate with ma fellow Soldiers
    And for the complicated part , i don't really see how it would be hard...
    If it was free : Type in the ip make a new channel with your clan name and pick a password
    If it's paid : (Im not sure that this is possible) Make a new in game item sellable for ZP , when it's bought you receive a message with a code.. The code will be given to a , presumably , TeamSpeak Moderator who once has it will give the player permission to make a permanent Channel. [I might be missing something]
    Or there could be other ways simpler, that's just an idea.

ZLee04 now you know that there's at least 1 person who is interested, maybe there's more.