Black Market Update

The Black Market is a HUGE joke right now. They make us get super lucky to win a crappy gun.

So here's what I think should be updated:

Increase the win rate by A LOT! and make the BEST item for 30 days or 90 days.
Make the bonus items like AK47-Scope 7 days, DE-Scope 7 days, DE-Camo, XM8-Adv, M60-Adv, Namecards etc...
Make the Crate Price higher, like 2500 for 1 Crate.
MAKE THE BLACK MARKET WEAPONS BETTER! Like the M4A1-Gold, AK47-Gold, KAC-Chainsaw-Ancient Dragon, M4A1-Ancient Dragon, Combat Axe-Ancient Dragon, and more Dragon Weapons. NOT SOME WORTHLESS PISTOL THAT SHOULD BE IN THE ITEM SHOP FOR ZP.

Comments

• Raytheon wrote: »
    and make the BEST item for 30 days or 90 days.

And this is how this thread became a joke.
  • svanced wrote: »
    And this is how this thread became a joke.

Yup pretty much. I wouldn't spend jack on a temporary weapon that 8/10 times is just a reskin anyways
  • iAnarchy wrote: »
    Yup pretty much. I wouldn't spend jack on a temporary weapon that 8/10 times is just a reskin anyways

This is so true.
  • Hmm, looks like a lot of idiots didn't read what I fully posted. I said they need to increase the winrate by A LOT! and make the BEST Weapons BETTER!

Yeah, I would totally spend a lot of money on a CRATE to get a worthless pistol.
  • The best weapon is not decided by Z8. The developers place whatever they want in there and release them, just as they've done since August 2009. Whether you are spending for a worthless pistol or not, there are many ZP crates; single/bundled.

A definite no to increased chances of winning that's for sure, lol. Why would you ever think that a company looking to profit, would ever do that? I think there are just plenty of good collector weapons to go for, if crates aren't winning you permanents; just go for VIPs?
  • They just need to change the whole coupons mall(replace the 100 slot guns with other 3 golden guns and remove all the temp trash & replace them with perm guns)

The GM's of this version doesn't see it all the threads being made about the coupons system?the CF community is suffering because of their senseless decisions.put such a c.rap for 100 coupons and for the rest of the mall put temp trash :(
  • The best weapon is not decided by Z8. The developers place whatever they want in there and release them, just as they've done since August 2009. Whether you are spending for a worthless pistol or not, there are many ZP crates; single/bundled.

A definite no to increased chances of winning that's for sure, lol. Why would you ever think that a company looking to profit, would ever do that? I think there are just plenty of good collector weapons to go for, if crates aren't winning you permanents; just go for VIPs?

You defending them and ban anyone hate them because they gave you Moderator on the forum and they still gave you free item and we all know so.
    Hmm, looks like a lot of idiots didn't read what I fully posted. I said they need to increase the winrate by A LOT! and make the BEST Weapons BETTER!

Yeah, I would totally spend a lot of money on a CRATE to get a worthless pistol.

Who's gonna pay MORE ZP for non-permanent weapons genius?How's that "BETTER"? More than half of the guns that you suggested were already in BM at some point.

Are you trying to be riddle's shadow?
    Hmm, looks like a lot of idiots didn't read what I fully posted. I said they need to increase the winrate by A LOT! and make the BEST Weapons BETTER!

Like Fizzeq said, the content that is released in this version is decided by the developers. Smilegate is a business, and the black market is one of their ways of making revenue. They would lose out on a lot of revenue if they were to make the changes you proposed. If you don't agree, then don't buy the crates. (I also can't help but notice most of your posts are complaints.)
    You defending them and ban anyone hate them because they gave you Moderator on the forum and they still gave you free item and we all know so.

No, we all don't know so. The moderators you see patrolling the forums are FORUM moderators. They do not have much power outside of the forums outside of direct contact to the game administrators. They do not get free items, nor are they affiliated to Smilegate. They assist the Z8Games staff and that is it. Do not spread slander if you do not know what you're talking about.

then don't get a worthless pistol, for a awesome rifle and u cant win anything from crates go for vips or buy crates with 3 or 4 guns in it, problem solve. AND R U CRAZY?? put limited edition guns in the bm forever like the dragon xmas pink and Halloween no, that's what get me to spent more money on it bc when the crate is gone I and some other people that were there to get the crate, would be the only ones to have it. make the best weapons better? there are already good weapons in the bm have u seen the bm, there are like 8 pages(I think)I will even name some good ones for u. rifle- m14ebr sniper-frf2 mg-kac chainsaw or gatling gun smg- daul kriss(idk) pistol-mauser or the de camo knife-brass knuckles
  • Most of us all know that Z8 has limited power with our content, but it should NOT be an exception for Z8 Staff to contact Smile-Gate (by Mail or Email ext) and just let them know that our community would like a change on the 100 coupons (respectively) because investors have the current ones already and would like new choices rather than go for the same repeats!

My above statement is the simplest way Z8 could get SG to respectively become aware of our request.. Z8 just have to be willing to do their part.
    The Black Market is a HUGE joke right now. They make us get super lucky to win a crappy gun.

The gun is crappy because you don't know how to use it.
    Raytheon wrote: »
    Increase the win rate by A LOT! and make the BEST item for 30 days or 90 days.
    The BEST item should stay permanent, there's no reason to spin for a temp. gun.
    Make the bonus items like AK47-Scope 7 days, DE-Scope 7 days, DE-Camo, XM8-Adv, M60-Adv, Namecards etc...
    Why would I purchase the crates already containing an AK Scope, DE Scope, or DE Camo?
    Make the Crate Price higher, like 2500 for 1 Crate.
    I thought you were referring to ZP... right?
    So.. spin x1 crate for 2,500 ZP, and "win" a 30 / 90 day gun? Seems reasonable.
    MAKE THE BLACK MARKET WEAPONS BETTER! Like the M4A1-Gold, AK47-Gold, KAC-Chainsaw-Ancient Dragon, M4A1-Ancient Dragon, Combat Axe-Ancient Dragon, and more Dragon Weapons. NOT SOME WORTHLESS PISTOL THAT SHOULD BE IN THE ITEM SHOP FOR ZP.

None of those weapons you listed were pistols, and those are already existing weapons that were previously in the black market.

We're idiots because we don't agree with your opinion?
    If the winrate were to increase, it wouldn't increase significantly for everyone to win. Why call it a lottery? The best weapons better? lmao what a joke.
    ..and who are "they" anyways?
  • asdfghjkkb wrote: »
    then don't get a worthless pistol, for a awesome rifle and u cant win anything from crates go for vips or buy crates with 3 or 4 guns in it, problem solve. AND R U CRAZY?? put limited edition guns in the bm forever like the dragon xmas pink and Halloween no, that's what get me to spent more money on it bc when the crate is gone I and some other people that were there to get the crate, would be the only ones to have it. make the best weapons better? there are already good weapons in the bm have u seen the bm, there are like 8 pages(I think)I will even name some good ones for u. rifle- m14ebr sniper-frf2 mg-kac chainsaw or gatling gun smg- daul kriss(idk) pistol-mauser or the de camo knife-brass knuckles

All those weapons you named should be in the item shop for ZP. And I never said to put them in there forever, i'm talking about the M4A1-Gold, AK47-Gold, DE-Gold, Royal Dragon and Ancient Dragon weapons should be in the Black Market forever.
  • GarrisonRG wrote: »
    The gun is crappy because you don't know how to use it.

The BEST item should stay permanent, there's no reason to spin for a temp. gun.

Why would I purchase the crates already containing an AK Scope, DE Scope, or DE Camo?

I thought you were referring to ZP... right?
    So.. spin x1 crate for 2,500 ZP, and "win" a 30 / 90 day gun? Seems reasonable.

None of those weapons you listed were pistols, and those are already existing weapons that were previously in the black market.

We're idiots because we don't agree with your opinion?
    If the winrate were to increase, it wouldn't increase significantly for everyone to win. Why call it a lottery? The best weapons better? lmao what a joke.
    ..and who are "they" anyways?

People have forgotten about the Item Shop, it's like it's ******* ancient. There aren't ANY! good ZP weapons in the Item Shop besides the M4A1-Adv, AA12, PKP-Pecheneg and the Barrett M98B. The Item Shop gets about 4 - 5 new ZP weapons a year. Z8Games or Smilegate West is too cheap to put any good ZP Weapons in the Item Shop.

I hate crates, I would like to purchase GOOD weapons in the Item Shop for ZP instead of buying crates and not winning anything.
  • The black market isn't rigged. Like I previously mentioned; it's a system of algorithmic sets. Each crate is likely sacked with hundreds of random items (I would guess more GP bundles than anything). There are probably coded time instructions and more instruction-based procedure sets as well. You aren't supposed to be able to hit the 'definite'. If you do however, good for you! It's just very difficult, which is again - the basis of profit for a company. Everyone does this by the way.

Spend more, have more chances at winning. It would never guarantee winning the permanent. All you win are three random items from each crate, nothing more and nothing less.

Complaining here won't really help you at all as annoying as that sounds. Most of us have been 'so close' to the permanent item, many permanent items in fact. Personally I missed 23 ZP black market guns within two weeks. Yeah... what else can I do? Lol.

Regarding the item shop and content - Z8 does not control what comes in. As much as we'd like some black market guns or legacy weapons moved into the shop, you know it won't happen. These are the decisions of the developers and likely will not be changing under any circumstance.
This discussion has been closed.