Coupon

After a lot of hours playing CF and opening a lot of crates I've finally got a 100 coupons. I remember that when I started playing, the rewards for 80 coupons was DE gold, M4A1 custom and something else and for 100 it was AK- M4A1- or AWM gold.
Now the rewards are ****ty, winchester gold.... anaconda gold or AMM gold.
Are the coupon rewards going to change anytime soon? Cause the rewards we now have are the worst.

So please change it and change it to new items, not AK, M4A1 or AMM gold again but barret gold or something

Comments

• Why does all of these suggestions have the person that made the thread so greedy
    I will gladly have a gp reskin not some barrat gold dam
  • I know how you feel guys, I made a really long thread some months ago about this subject and it got me no-where despite having had over 1300 post replies at the time..

We really are stuck with what is currently available until maybe CF 2.0 brings a change (if we are extremely lucky). I'd start losing hope if by then there will still be no change in the Coupon system, if anything they might remove it like they did to the BP Shop.

I personally know it wouldn't be a bad idea at all to update the Coupon system (at least once a year) with new permanent weapons/re-skins as it would greatly motivate ZP investors (once again, as it did when Subagames was around). Everyone loves a bonus for their buck, it's a win-win situation for all. It should be re-considered.

We know Z8 is just limited in power, but it's not an exception for them to try talk to the Dev's for a annual change (it's not too much to ask).
    I guess "they", don't care much as we have other grave problems that need sorting out first like Clan competitiveness and poor Prize Pool rewards for our big Tournaments ect..
  • BC Axe-Gold, Golden Mauser and Golden M4A1-X for 100 coupon slot.
  • There are so many of these threads that it is becoming tiring.
    You won't get anywhere with them.

They have been gradually exchanging permanent weapons in the coupon system for temporary or/and bad ones for years now. Why would they make a 180 degree turn?
  • GP reskins would be good too. But I just want the 100 coupon rewards changed
  • ' wrote:
    Sake;4279534']There are so many of these threads that it is becoming tiring.
    You won't get anywhere with them.

They have been gradually exchanging permanent weapons in the coupon system for temporary or/and bad ones for years now. Why would they make a 180 degree turn?

Well, the Dev's should know that they lose out more profits if they put rubbish rewards in the Coupon System..

The only time ZP investors go hard is when players buy/pre-order VIP weapon(s) because it's the best deal in CF. If there were better Coupon rewards (like there used to be) more ZP investing would come-by, no doubt.

It's the game companies loss anyway.. We are just here to suggest/give feedback, if they don't want to take it then they will lose in the long run.
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    Well, the Dev's should know that they lose out more profits if they put rubbish rewards in the Coupon System..

The only time ZP investors go hard is when players buy/pre-order VIP weapon(s) because it's the best deal in CF. If there were better Coupon rewards (like there used to be) more ZP investing would come-by, no doubt.

It's the game companies loss anyway.. We are just here to suggest/give feedback, if they don't want to take it then they will lose in the long run.

That's true 10/10
  • Every time I see a thread about coupon weapons, there are always people asking for things like a gold axe (you know who you are). Every comment about that makes me want to smash my face against my desk. Gold skinned versions of "top-tier" weapons will probably never be available in coupons. One can dream of such a thing, but we all know it's pretty much never going to happen.

Lets face it, any permanent gold-skinned coupon weapon would almost definitely be a re-skin of a GP item, not a ZP item. So far, it's been a golden m4a1, ak-47, AWM, winchester, and anaconda. All of those are originally GP items. The furthest we'll stretch is probably a gold Thompson. If our version does scoot into zp items, I wouldn't be surprised with a dual uzi gold or dual gold colts.

Well, there's my rant. Hopefully a decent amount of people will see this and stop asking for ridiculous items.
  • Incentive wrote: »
    Every time I see a thread about coupon weapons, there are always people asking for things like a gold axe (you know who you are). Every comment about that makes me want to smash my face against my desk. Gold skinned versions of "top-tier" weapons will probably never be available in coupons. One can dream of such a thing, but we all know it's pretty much never going to happen.

Lets face it, any permanent gold-skinned coupon weapon would almost definitely be a re-skin of a GP item, not a ZP item. So far, it's been a golden m4a1, ak-47, AWM, winchester, and anaconda. All of those are originally GP items. The furthest we'll stretch is probably a gold Thompson. If our version does scoot into zp items, I wouldn't be surprised with a dual uzi gold or dual gold colts.

Well, there's my rant. Hopefully a decent amount of people will see this and stop asking for ridiculous items.
    moody kabo blez vip