Weapons Page Updated - Temporary Guns?

http://crossfire.z8games.com/weapons.html

Why are there temporary/duplicate weapons here? It's such a pain find a weapon by scrolling down a list of duplicates. CTRL+F could be useful, but there are still about 20 pages for each weapon type.

tl;dr
Remove the [T] and [E] duplicates of the normal "varients".

Comments

• GarrisonRG wrote: »
    http://crossfire.z8games.com/weapons.html

Why are there temporary/duplicate weapons here? It's such a pain find a weapon by scrolling down a list of duplicates. CTRL+F could be useful, but there are still about 20 pages for each weapon type.

tl;dr
    Remove the [T] and [E] duplicates of the normal "varients".

Because the team responsible wit hthe website was asked to put all the weapons inside the game files(*hint* m4a1s-silencer) on the website and thats what they did.Literally.Waiting for the [T] RPK,we got the [E] years ago ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • I don't really mind all the [T] and [E] weapons, but I wish they would put everything in alphabetical order or even at the very least put like guns together (ie all the Ak-47s, M4A1s, etc).
  • iAnarchy wrote: »
    I don't really mind all the [T] and [E] weapons, but I wish they would put everything in alphabetical order or even at the very least put like guns together (ie all the Ak-47s, M4A1s, etc).

Maybe that's a better idea.
    Alphabetic order would be nice, rather than random.
    I too wouldn't mind the T and E if it were ABC.
    svanced wrote: »
    Because the team responsible wit hthe website was asked to put all the weapons inside the game files(*hint* m4a1s-silencer) on the website and thats what they did.Literally.Waiting for the [T] RPK,we got the [E] years ago ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Don't forget the SCAR-L Black and RGP!
    The weapons are being held captive by .REZ files, for future patches.
  • I'd love to see a new TAB in-game called: "Temporary weapons", just for our owned expiring weapons, as it's really annoying to see them mixed up with the permanent weapons (it's very non-organised).

This idea wouldn't be hard to do and it would be much cleaner and faster to search for a specific weapon. The same could apply with the Website weapons they should all be categorized in different groups like: Temporary weapons to 1 section and Permanent weapons on another.