New Tank Mode!!

Hello i have a new idea named tank mode it is like a td match but in every team 1 picks random to get in a tank and other be soliders idea
that i created :) hope u like it

Comments

• Not good.

Did you think about the size the tank should be? If it's like TD, then are the maps the same? if so, how will the tank fit in Egypt? Ship? Shopping Mall? etc.
    How would the go soldiers go about destroying the tank?
    You didn't give precise details of what your idea is.

And besides, two things, this is a fast paced-shooter, so there won't be any vehicles implemented in the game, since what you want gives a feeling of Battlefield. (the bike in ZM Death Rally is probably the only exception).

And also, this suggestions section is ignored for the most part, since Z8 doesn't get to decide what gets implemented in future updates. This has been explained many, many times.
  • ummm no how about a capture the flag mode like what they have on call of duty???
    I think that would be a great idea and it would be fun
  • I believe z8 said they don't want to have a ctf in the game due to its too much of a classic and every other game has it.
  • iArebourne wrote: »
    I believe z8 said they don't want to have a ctf in the game due to its too much of a classic and every other game has it.

That's what Z8 used to say about Weapons with 1 Shot kills (I.E: OP Shotguns/Snipers) Rocket/Projectile Launchers, Air-Force Strikes (Wave Mode) and Lasers (future Barrett Shark VIP) but now we have them/get them, lol. Anyway what I am saying is that any-things possible nowadays as long as it makes serious money but at a reasonable point of course.

I would love if we could get new perks so +1 (We need a Shotgun VIP, that could give unique, never before released perks).