[CrossFire]Server Empty for You / Server Full for ...

Server Emprty for z8games and europe , server full by arab regon because only this i saw last night after few months of paused and join in few rooms , only people from egypt , turk , and others countries from .....

My little story :
In 2001 i start to play CounterStrike , I played in many competitions both national and international , In 2009 exactly In January 2009 I decided to retire from Counter Strike because I found CrossFire Beta , I really was among the first player who entered the first day when opened server,

All went well and good until they blocked the Europe (I said ok not big deal) but with time I saw how one by one left the game and others who never play CF always ask me how they can make it account .

It is very sad how is in server now.... I paused for a few months and now I am back but I think I quit from this CF ,most have quit this game (I do not know anybody in the game anymore now) , In the past all servers was full AND WAS FULL BY PLAYERS FROM EUROPE , now all are servers full by Arab region = HACKERS,Ping status from 90 up to 200 .

Most players are tired and they preferred to play something else , 3 years ago I posted this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srlv1qXQ-f4 , what do you think ?

I've always said and I say further :
1. Do something with hackers
2. Block the IP / MAC address PC hackers (and dont let they to make anymore accounts)
3. Create servers limiting by ping/status or Rank
4. Unblock Europe Regions
However , with all this the players will come back and more :) .

Comments