Clan Join Password Suggestion.

I think adding the feature of putting a join password for your clan in-game would be really helpful when the clan leader is off. So like lets say someone wants to join your clan/team and need to join in but the leader is on vacation, they could just type in the team password and join in through that method. I think this would be a very helpful and useful feature in the game.

Comments

• 2yuaq08.jpg

So what if random people got the password?

• Baecan wrote: »
    2yuaq08.jpg

So what if random people got the password?

Hmm lets just take a moment and use our brain for a second.

Anyone with common sense wouldn't put a password like 123.

If they did that's their own fault.
  • its not a bad idea but yet again what if your clan mates throw the password around?
  • AKIO_BUM wrote: »
    its not a bad idea but yet again what if your clan mates throw the password around?

Hmm well, then for that solution you could enable a 2nd security question just in-case. Which only the leader knows, which is enabled when the leader is off. And only people that could know it is the leader and he can choose who he tells.
  • I really don't think this would be a good idea.
    With a clan of more than 10 members the password would already easily get out to other people. Your solution of giving a security question/answer isn't making it much better. That can get out too. You can't decide who is trustworthy just from playing with them for some time.

• -1 this is probably the most stupidest idea I heard in a while
  • It's not a bad suggestion, but I'm pretty sure you're gonna die and this suggestion won't actually be a thing. This one and all the others.
  • mariasexy wrote: »
    -1 this is probably the most stupidest idea I heard in a while

most stupidest huh
  • ' wrote:
    Sake;4272927']I really don't think this would be a good idea.
    With a clan of more than 10 members the password would already easily get out to other people. Your solution of giving a security question/answer isn't making it much better. That can get out too. You can't decide who is trustworthy just from playing with them for some time.

iDupree wrote: »
    It's not a bad suggestion, but I'm pretty sure you're gonna die and this suggestion won't actually be a thing. This one and all the others.

didn't know making a suggestion results in bashing lol 10/10 community
  • RHlNO wrote: »

Anyone with common sense wouldn't put a password like 123.

If they did that's their own fault.

Hilarious that almost every single response is against this idea.

Anyone with common sense would realize that if a member left the clan because of, lets say, an argument, he/she could easily just spread around the password.

How about you just use the in-game feature of lieutenants?

Oh? they aren't active either? They are on vacation too! Whos fault is that. Pick your Lts carefully, and make sure they are active. Maybe even change Lts if they are going to be inactive. Thats what my clan did.

Dumb idea with so many loopholes with very little benefit.
    Yet, you are so hostile at the first sight of criticism.

didn't know expressing my concerns results in QQ -10/-10 Rh|no
    Hilarious that almost every single response is against this idea.

Anyone with common sense would realize that if a member left the clan because of, lets say, an argument, he/she could easily just spread around the password.

How about you just use the in-game feature of lieutenants?

Oh? they aren't active either? They are on vacation too! Whos fault is that. Pick your Lts carefully, and make sure they are active. Maybe even change Lts if they are going to be inactive. Thats what my clan did.

Dumb idea with so many loopholes with very little benefit.
    Yet, you are so hostile at the first sight of criticism.

didn't know expressing my concerns results in QQ -10/-10 Rh|no

lmao calm down pubstar

the salt is so strong w you

/closethread cancer community is cancer
    lmao calm down pubstar

the salt is so strong w you

/closethread cancer community is cancer

Glad this salty pubstar has made you realize your stupidity.

My mission here is done
    /closethread cancer person is cancer
  • I think this can work. Good suggestion. I dont know why everyone else is mad, we all cant think in the same way.
  • Dumb idea -1

This could literally set off a chain reaction and just destroy a clan. The benefits are obviously not worth the side effects that are bound to happen if this idea was implemented.
    RHlNO wrote: »
    most stupidest huh

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stupidest

Yes stupidest, stupid.
  • Gunray wrote: »
    Dumb idea -1

This could literally set off a chain reaction and just destroy a clan. The benefits are obviously not worth the side effects that are bound to happen if this idea was implemented.

Yes stupidest, stupid.

most stupidest idea

don't know if you can read or you're just stupid
    Baecan wrote: »

My mission here is done

you're a nobody fck outta here dumbass lmao
  • Meh. Passwords can be thrown around easily by members and ex-members. Then the clan would be flooded with trolls.
    Dumb idea -1

Yes stupidest, stupid.
    Baecan wrote: »

My mission here is done
    I think this can work. Good suggestion. I dont know why everyone else is mad, we all cant think in the same way.

It would work if we didn't have **** heads in this community if you can't tell the forum is already filled with them.
    Dumb idea -1

How can an idea be dumb? If we all thought the same a huge quantity of inventions and breakthroughs would cease to exist. Sorry but there is no need for this.
    most stupidest idea

don't know if you can read or you're just stupid

you're a nobody fck outta here dumbass lmao

Don't know if you can read?
    Lmao

Ah, i love irony.

jilvzr.jpg

Glad this dumbass nobody has made you (again) realize your stupidity.

How can an idea be dumb? If we all thought the same a huge quantity of inventions and breakthroughs would cease to exist. Sorry but there is no need for this.

Huh. How can you be so dumb?

Sure, some dumb ideas have actually evolved into good ideas, but you cannot deny some ideas are just plain stupid.

Now read what you just said out loud to yourself.
    "how can an idea be dumb"

Now read these ideas.

Lets give everyone in game free vips! and unlimited ZP!!!!

Lets send you and your family to prison for no reason!!!!

Lmao

#common sense.
    Don't know if you can read?

Lets give everyone in game free vips! and unlimited ZP!!!!

Lets send you and your family to prison for no reason!!!!

Lmao

#common sense.

Just because an idea does not adhere to your liking this does not mean it is not mean an idea is no longer feasible. This is a problem for people in-game and put forward in front of you is a possible suggestion. You seem to know a lot about these forums and as you put yourself, superior to your peers, why don't you shed some light on this thread and provide input to help better the suggestion of a fellow community member?

As for your sarcastic ideas, there's nothing wrong with them. You are entitled to that and as long as you post within this specific sub section regarding your ideas a possibility awaits you. Thank you for your understanding.

I believe this idea could be set optionally by the leader. If a password was shared it could be changed by the leader in his return of absence. Just because you set a password it does not mean the password must remain permanently. How will the clan get destroyed by players being accepted? It's not like the members who joined can kick out players from the clan. I don't know if everyone can afford to buy an LT, does it still cost?
  • Just because an idea does not adhere to your liking this does not mean it is not mean an idea is no longer feasible. This is a problem for people in-game and put forward in front of you is a possible suggestion. You seem to know a lot about these forums and as you put yourself, superior to your peers, why don't you shed some light on this thread and provide input to help better the suggestion of a fellow community member?

As for your sarcastic ideas, there's nothing wrong with them. You are entitled to that and as long as you post within this specific sub section regarding your ideas a possibility awaits you. Thank you for your understanding.

I believe this idea could be set optionally by the leader. If a password was shared it could be changed by the leader in his return of absence. Just because you set a password it does not mean the password must remain permanently. How will the clan get destroyed by players being accepted? It's not like the members who joined can kick out players from the clan. I don't know if everyone can afford to buy an LT, does it still cost?

-1 for reasons already stated. Btw Rhino, no need to make an alt to say your point of view in a thread you made.
  • Big_Fish wrote: »
    -1 for reasons already stated. Btw Rhino, no need to make an alt to say your point of view in a thread you made.

That isn't my alt lol admins can check our ip's

Wait, wait. Where exactly did I start bashing you?
    I told you why I don't agree with your idea, nothing else.

Edit:
    Though reading the other replies, you got a hard beating from others :rolleyes:
    Don't let it get to you.
  • Look guys the idea is not that bad cause of some example of idiots in Clan War:
    -they join the clan room and stay there even though they do not want to play or they do not have that amount of players (you say we have 4 and he is the only player in his clan "active").
    -they are joining on CW with 2 people and spamm 2 vs 2. Even though you cannot start the game without 3 players in clan war
    -They join random room start spamming: go out this is our room(they didn't created it) and if you leave they search for your clan and do the same thing.

So technically speaking yes i do like the idea with the creating a CW room with the password. That the other people cannot join and do the things what i named and waste your time.
  • ^ He's talking about a password for joining the entire clan. Not a password for entering clan wars.

I'm not sure how the clan rankings currently work, but back then it used a ranking system that was similar to the ranking system used in chess. I remember a lot of low-ranked clans would secretly join high ranked clans, and once the LTs of the high-ranked clan are offline they would farm on the high-ranked clan. Because of the rating system used, the low-ranked clan would accumulate a massive increase in clan points whereas the high-ranked clan would suffer a great loss.

I'm pretty sure the current ranking system has changed but I still feel that having a "master password" would be a bad idea since I can tell it's either going to be rarely used, or it'll be massively abused.

EDIT: Found the clan guide thread and the ranking system still has remained the same as the past: http://forum.z8games.com/showpost.php?p=4122848&postcount=5

I didnt say anything bad. I said it wasn't a bad idea. But of course, they won't care. I'ver never seen them doing anything from the player's suggestions. I don't even know why this Suggestion Section is here. They even forgot about the Vote Kick suggestion.