Important idea!

I don't know how it would work in CF... but what if there was a server made for cheaters (hackers) and it was the only server they can enter so that instead of bann they will be forced to play with only cheaters and get no support from customer service etc. No hesitation with bannishing the hackers couse you could always revoke their "prison server" ticket if they were false accused. Also there should soon be a profile page back and you could add there a permanent status "CHEATER" for them.

I know a server can cost money but i am sure there is an almost unused server wich could be converted into a "cheaters prison".

Hey readers, what do you think about this? What would you add or change in this matter?

Comments

• I don't think that'll ever happen, lol. As a company dealing with hackers is already difficult enough; and having to encourage it by having an exclusive server for hackers only? No, that's illogical.

The jobs they're assigned is to dedicate time+effort to cleanse the game, not necessarily to imprison and keep track of these hassling things. It's a waste of time.

I understand reform and change do exist. But really it's not up to us to fully decide that for players who are caught cheating. You will be permanently banned, and eventually permed by x-trap if auto-detected multiple times. We don't WANT hackers playing the game. Let's just stick with that.
This discussion has been closed.