Mega Crate

I have an idea, create a crate that we can just win a item, and that item is ALWAYS permanent, and the items would be like ALL the weapons of CrossFire, like all weapons of GP Black Market, ZP Black Market and Item Shop, but this as to be like 1 crate = 30k or 50k ZP
What do u think, is a huge idea but think clearly

Comments

• LOL that would never happen if they did that they would make it $100 per crate
  • not the first time this was suggested,not the fifth either and etc.

even with 100$/crate,would you spend 100$ to get a random crap item for permanent(spray,item shop gp weapon or w/e) or directly get a vip instead? (dont go and expect all the prizes in that crate to be "rare" BM weapons lmao)
  • No but if this crate was like 30k and no sprays, just Weapons nothing more... I think a good idea but is just my opinion
  • It wouldn't work well and they would make the chances of winning very low so they would make way too much money.

Ultimate sellout idea right here..
  • one_I wrote: »
    It wouldn't work well and they would make the chances of winning very low so they would make way too much money.

Ultimate sellout idea right here..

Well if it's all weapons then we could be edging to what Valve does for csgo. Golds and reds are valuable. A factory new knife obv worth over $100. A factory new dragon lore worth over $2000. In CF though except for VIPs, it's difficult to determine the worth of zp guns. It might've taken a player 100 crates to win, and 10 crates for another. So how do you determine? The answer is simple: it's a horrible way to determine. They'd have to apply things like what csgo has; factory new, well-worn, field-tested, battle scarred, etc etc and put weapons into categories based on <something>. You know, many guns in a crate and winning permanent guns that you get to keep. But I don't think that's the ideal crate-spinning scheme they want to display. Like honestly winning every gun permanently, whatever it lands on, is great. Though for SG they'd lose out on this. So it is very unlikely that something like this happen.
  • Was just an idea, imagine that you purchase 3 crates in a total of 70k ZP, in the first one you win the Scar Light (crap), in the second you won a Deagle Gold and in the third you won like a AK-47 Imperial Dragon (I know this results are a little bit impossible but just THINK)
  • I liked this idea, but this idea won't be put into use in the game though.
    They make their money from people buying hundreds of crates to not win anything.

A crate that gives a random perm gun
    or
    A crate that gives a very low chance of winning a perm weapon

The low chance crate is going to be the one that's going to make more money for them to keep this game up and running.

Your idea isn't too bad, but then the developers would have to constantly create more guns to get people to keep constantly buying those crates. With the low chance crates, the developers can focus more on content than making reskin guns.
  • I liked this idea, but this idea won't be put into use in the game though.
    They make their money from people buying hundreds of crates to not win anything.

A crate that gives a random perm gun
    or
    A crate that gives a very low chance of winning a perm weapon

The low chance crate is going to be the one that's going to make more money for them to keep this game up and running.

Your idea isn't too bad, but then the developers would have to constantly create more guns to get people to keep constantly buying those crates. With the low chance crates, the developers can focus more on content than making reskin guns.

But yes, I agree with you :S
  • Was just an idea, imagine that you purchase 3 crates in a total of 70k ZP, in the first one you win the Scar Light (crap), in the second you won a Deagle Gold and in the third you won like a AK-47 Imperial Dragon (I know this results are a little bit impossible but just THINK)

Little impossible?

How young and ignorant do you have to be to suggest such a thing.
  • Baecan wrote: »
    Little impossible?

How young and ignorant do you have to be to suggest such a thing.

Such Cruelness much pain