Hackers Glitchers Soloution

Here is a my issue.The real problems lies in the BS voting system I've said this many times, i will say it again, Fix the voting system. 3/4 of players don't vote or care too or understand how too. So instead of this current voting systems with allows a non vote as a f12 let it count as a f-11. Also if a player is noted 3 times to be kicked then allow the player to be kicked, then send a report auto report for a replay clip of the game, in order for a mod or gm to review or z8 it self, You guys make enough money from us at least spend on overall hacker account bans, also ip address bans. To prevent multiply new accounts to be made after 1 being banned.make the game a enjoyable process. also these high pingers can Z8 not make a server limit that would auto kik from the server at 200+pings.

Comments

• vote system is fine as it is. eventually some ideas how to improve ingame community. but wait simple suggestions from a past are forgotten. try to revive and necroban. *..*

P.S i wonder how stupid a 13 should be to looking longer than 10 sec on ground *..*. but yeah maybe it's tactical expression of new generation *..*

- look there a penny!!!
    - huh? where?!?
    *BAM* ... headshot *..*