rumer ....

hi all
as most of you know about CF-ARX and the sudden appear of that version .
confusing about the flow of ppl who join there , play and got new maps weapons and so .
me and most players here ask and not big deal by MOD's and GM's to get a simple answer :

is CF-ARX official released and x-trap sponser for it ?

if its not official and illegal , why still running ? and why smilegate still watching without any action ?

we talk about a game will pass a year run and got website with full staff , talk about a game far away from what we got here .

hope got an answer for all .

ty

Comments

• CF-ARX is not a official version of CrossFire and Smilegate nor X-Trap does not support it. Yes, it is a illegal version run by a group of people and the latest rumors suggest that it contains a key logger (virus).

As for the action which has been taken, I don't know nor does anyone on the forums expect from the GM's. Only the GM's can answer you that question.
  • abel95 wrote: »
    CF-ARX is not a official version of CrossFire and Smilegate nor X-Trap does not support it. Yes, it is a illegal version run by a group of people and the latest rumors suggest that it contains a key logger (virus).

As for the action which has been taken, I don't know nor does anyone on the forums expect from the GM's. Only the GM's can answer you that question.

hi m8

if i agree that illegal as you say , then how they got far away advantages like 2.0 maps and vips ? who give them the main database for all this ?
    check thier website and see .

regards
  • HardTargit wrote: »
    hi all
    as most of you know about CF-ARX and the sudden appear of that version .
    confusing about the flow of ppl who join there , play and got new maps weapons and so .
    me and most players here ask and not big deal by MOD's and GM's to get a simple answer :

is CF-ARX official released and x-trap sponser for it ?

if its not official and illegal , why still running ? and why smilegate still watching without any action ?

we talk about a game will pass a year run and got website with full staff , talk about a game far away from what we got here .

hope got an answer for all .

ty

Arxgaming is violating the copyright laws and stealing their content from Smilegate.
    We are aware of it and took already the necessary steps to shut them down for good. As they are located in Russia, it might take longer as when they would be located in the US or EU.
  • Arxgaming is violating the copyright laws and stealing their content from Smilegate.
    We are aware of it and took already the necessary steps to shut them down for good. As they are located in Russia, it might take longer as when they would be located in the US or EU.

dear [GM] Celestine

as long as i want to find the clear answer to show my friends how risky to log in that game
    ( no Https ) and the unkown web hoster .
    for your answer its aknowlaged .

ty sir and knidly greatful .
  • HardTargit wrote: »
    dear [GM] Celestine

as long as i want to find the clear answer to show my friends how risky to log in that game
    ( no Https ) and the unkown web hoster .
    for your answer its aknowlaged .

ty sir and knidly greatful .

What part of "CF-ARX is not a official version of CrossFire and Smilegate nor X-Trap does not support it. Yes, it is a illegal version run by a group of people and the latest rumors suggest that it contains a key logger (virus)." and "Arxgaming is violating the copyright laws and stealing their content from Smilegate." you dont get it?
  • They have advantages because they're able to steal the content, by taking it from possibly multiple versions. There isn't one version of CrossFire in the unjustified world.

ARX is illegal.
    ARX is a keylogger.
    ARX is unofficial.
    ARX should be shut down.

Also, because a website is HTTPS, it doesn't necessarily mean it's safe. Just a heads up.