Some really cool suggestions!

Hello there! So the last couple of days I have started to focus a lot more on my Badges ingame, and I noticed something rather annoying. To get a Solider badge, I need a 1000 grenade kills. Now heres the thing. My account is from first day beta 2009, and since then I have gotten 1226 grenade kills in total! This is not something that is just with me, I know alot of friends that are stuck in the same place. What the game is basically asking me to do is to play for another 5 years throwing grenades every now and then. I know it is a minor thing and something that will most likely not be fixed, but it would definently balance the system alot more. Z8Games, please fix

Another suggestion I have is making a new version of Egypt where grenades are not allowed. Egypt is by far the most played map in the game, and it is literally a grenade-fest. You can't walk out of spawn without being naded for atleast half of your HP, which isn't balanced nor fun at all. I basically suggest to make a grenade free version of the map like you guys did on Ship, removing smoke grenades and flash grenades.

Hopefully this will be considered. It truly is a win-win for the game.
Thanks for reading! -Spekk

Comments

• Moved to Suggestions.

Your second suggestion's premise kinda gives you a way to solve your problem with the grenade kills. 1000 grenade kills isn't that much to be honest and I don't see how it isn't "balanced", since badges aren't supposed to be that easily obtainable (seriously, how am I ever going to get 10 000 sniper kills)

As for nades on Egypt, it's pretty annoying, especially if you're holed up in your base, I'd like a grenade-free mode (by the way, the no smoke/flash option of ship is also available for Egypt). But if it happens, how will we ever get nade kills...
  • Which is why grenade kills for badges are retar**** in the first place. I believe the last badge is 5000, so basically its 1000 + 2500 + 5000. That would take me around 12 years based on my scores at the moment. Not alone about this by the way; can get people to +1 vote this if needed.