Only a few good suggestions :D

Hello ,
I think that your price of zp is way to much, for ex. in Croatia 100 $ is 1/5 of average monthly payment , plus I know that if U set lower prices for ex. whole month or permament (imo best option :) ) a lot of more people would buy zp, I mean a LOT including me, in some states $ isnt like in America, its a lot more expensive. U can do that and if not that at least what U could do is make like events every month where U get like 50 % more zp for same prices and event would be like 3+ days. That kind of stuff would make U a more money and bring back a lot of buyers like me. And I think that cupon system is total bs :( cause U need to spend like 150$ for 100 cupons and if U already have AWM and Anaconda(not so good but ok ) Winchester is just LOL, replace it with some better wepon, like golden: g36k, tar 21, berreta (rifle), thompson, dsr, trg 21.... U get the point, make something up pls and ALL I mean ALL players would love to get back system from old cf that from 50 cupons all is permament, if u think of it its like if I spend 100 000 ZP and get around 50 maybe 60 cupons I get nothing :S if u set for ex. on 50 axe like before players would take that and would be happy at least they got something, Please consider this, If something of this happens A LOT OF PLAYERS THAT HELP U GROW AND PLAY YOUR GAME WILL BE HAPPY :) (all the good things for u and for us would be outcome of my suggestions)

Comments