Suggestion for the Replay Feature

This Replay Feature is horrible well it isn't the worse thing ever but like it needs many things added to make it even useable for the people trying to edit with it. I know people just go over it but with the right things added it could be an amazing feature.

ALWAYS REPLY MATCHES: I hate playing through a match and being in that rush or being kicked out of the menu so I can't save my match so why don't we add a button that you can click to make every match you finish or get kicked from save. You can delete the replay afterwards if you end up with so many but like if I hit something and I want to make sure its saved I could click this checkbox and then I won't need to worry about anything.

DOLLYCAMS: Now you COD editors will understand what I'm talking about. Dollycams are used to make a simple cinematic smooth and control itself.

How it works: At a certain time you can place a dollycam somewhere in the map in the Reply let's say this is a death cinematic now I place it at the start of him falling and then I move my camera to another angle and then go through the time until he hits the ground and then I place another Dollycam. Now if I play it back you will see that my camera will start on the first Dollycam and then move to the next in the time span I put it on through the timeline. You can slow down these Dollycams to catch a 300fps cinematic and all you need to do is hit the record button your recording software and then send into your editing software and it will be a smooth cinematic. ( Still don't understand? Look up Black Ops 2 Dollycams )