Spawn Protection

Idk if someone already suggested this but, they should remove the spawn protection... Looks like Egys have an extra second of spawn protection and I end up dying always, their chars are not red anymore but it still wont reg and it would be better without it cuz in FFA they keep spawning on your face and you can't kill them right away...

Comments

• This is only needed in FFA.
    16 players FFA are just unplayable because you get spawned on at every few seconds.
    My tip is to make your own FFA rooms with 10 to 12 players instead of 16.

There are two options I can think off to improve the FFA gameplay which z8 could do.

1. Remove the 3 second spawn protection. (probably the easyest)

2. Instead of spawning players randomly on the spawn locations, make it so that the dead player spawns on the spot the furthest away from other players. On the spawn with the biggest "no player radius".
  • Maybe a 1 second respawn shield would be better...
  • Set it so if you move your mouse/character the spawn shield automatically disables. This will still give people who switch bags/guns time to get what weapon they want without being annoyed by being spawn killed.
  • Yes it has been requested many times. I've heard that CF CN has already addressed this issue according to this post but there's no news of it coming to other versions.

I believe that CF CN has developers for their own version, so this might have been something that came out of there, and not from the developers for the entire game. I'm just speculating here, so you might want to confirm this with someone else.
  • Yes it has been requested many times. I've heard that CF CN has already addressed this issue according to this post but there's no news of it coming to other versions.
    This type of spawn protection works well in other similar games, I'm perplexed that most CF versions haven't switched to it by now.
  • nGhost wrote: »
    This is only needed in FFA.
    16 players FFA are just unplayable because you get spawned on at every few seconds.
    My tip is to make your own FFA rooms with 10 to 12 players instead of 16.

There are two options I can think off to improve the FFA gameplay which z8 could do.

1. Remove the 3 second spawn protection. (probably the easyest)

2. Instead of spawning players randomly on the spawn locations, make it so that the dead player spawns on the spot the furthest away from other players. On the spawn with the biggest "no player radius".

I think CFEU has the second option, not sure...
    GarrisonRG wrote: »
    Maybe a 1 second respawn shield would be better...

I think nothing would br cool, but maybe 1 sec would work well too.
    aWmgasm wrote: »
    Set it so if you move your mouse/character the spawn shield automatically disables. This will still give people who switch bags/guns time to get what weapon they want without being annoyed by being spawn killed.

Hmmmm, that would be kinda like CS:GO...
    Yes it has been requested many times. I've heard that CF CN has already addressed this issue according to this post but there's no news of it coming to other versions.

I believe that CF CN has developers for their own version, so this might have been something that came out of there, and not from the developers for the entire game. I'm just speculating here, so you might want to confirm this with someone else.

Yeah, I remember watching a vid from CFCN and they didnt have spawn protection.
  • This has been discussed many times, but I doubt they plan to change anything.
    aWmgasm wrote: »
    Set it so if you move your mouse/character the spawn shield automatically disables. This will still give people who switch bags/guns time to get what weapon they want without being annoyed by being spawn killed.

Of all the solutions, this is what I would choose.
  • what about respawning in the same Place , U died in? and instead of 3 seconds before Respawning , make it about 5 ,,,,,,,,,,, Opinion