Event's Rewards.

i think it is better to give people timed weapons instead of crates in events ,people are creating several accounts to do get more crates and i felt annoyed when everyone had zp weapons without paying.

Comments

• I don't see any problem with that lol. I still need to spin my crates from Summer School event and Moto Cross event, but I am pretty sure I won't win anything. Yet I am not at mad at those that won weapons with 2-5 crates from the event.

At least you get coupons and GP from the event crates so I don't see why they would change it to temp weapons :P
  • The chance of winning something with a few crates is really really small. And winning zp weapons on your alt is useles anyways who cares if they win, its just an alt. If they could transfer al those crates to their main than yes it would be unfair.

Those free crates are just to keep people motivated for the game. Who would get their fever bar to F2 and complete the daily mission for 31 days straight just for a temp weapon? Almost no one.

Yes you see more people winning zp crate weapons atm because of the events, but how many people have spinned their event crates with out winning? I think that around 1 out of 100 people who participated in those zp crate events have won a perm weapon. Still a really small percetage so it does not really matter. Its fun