Remove kick system.

Keep update the game system for kill hacker .
When the game is clean , no more reason for the rockie to say a word.
So why do we even still need the kick system ?

If you are the one who wasnt hackin and did nothing wrong , carried the whole team untill the really last minute got kick out from the game ? What do u feel Z8 ?

In the CSGO they dont kick ppl coz they are good , they kick the worst player only .
But in CF with full of rockie ,so i have to be a rockie to get alone with it ? LOL

If i can still spend time to learn play the maps from other game, i will never come back to CF angan !

Comments

• Why in the world would you remove the kick vote system?
    That's such a dumb idea and makes the game unfair. This will encourage MORE hacks to be developed, as the hacking community won't be kicked when they make a return.
    CF is filled with unskilled, uneducated players. But not everyone can just play a game and be called professional, right?
    Se1xBH wrote: »

If you are the one who wasnt hackin and did nothing wrong , carried the whole team untill the really last minute got kick out from the game ? What do u feel Z8 ?

LOL I thought the game was clean, just like you mentioned earlier? "if you are the one who wasnt hackin and did nothing wrong"

Why do we still need the vote kick system?
    1. Glitchers
    2. Laggers
    3. Trolls
    4. HACKERS.
    5. Blockers (in HMX, MM, all modes.)
    6. Idlers
    7. Ghosters
    8. Sprayers (GM)
    9. Useless Players
    10. Griefing
    11. Players who harass

But in CF with full of rockie ,so i have to be a rockie to get alone with it ? LOL

"so i have to be a rockie to get alone with it ? LOL " that made like no sense.
    In the CSGO they dont kick ppl coz they are good , they kick the worst player only .

and really... please do not compare csgo and cf like that in such a way.
    "In the CSGO they dont kick ppl coz they are good , they kick the worst player only ."

not everyone in csgo is "good"
    "they" don't only kick the worst player.
    I doubt you even play csgo.

No hard feelings but seriously, the vote kick system was the best thing that ever happened.
  • Se1xBH wrote: »

If i can still spend time to learn play the maps from other game, i will never come back to CF angan !

You're stupid end of discussion.
  • We need the Kick Vote System but people abuse it... By people I mean Egys tho...