Copouns weapons

Hello all , all of us know that copouns have been useless by adding winchester and anaconda ... It is much better to replace these weapons and add M4A1 gold or custom or .... etc ... I have been playing this game for about 7 years now .. It was awesome but by changing copouns weapons like d.E gold , awm camo , m4a1 custom and permanent axe .. The game has gone to the worse
Charging free zp was also a matter to enjoy ...
Please change copouns weapons and put m4a1 gold again
Regards

Comments

• anything your buddy requests for a new golden weapons this topic has already been moved here a lot of times. Yes implemented are some of the proposals but nothing for free there are new golden weapons but how you want them to purchase a pay buy ZP and can somehow manage to draw something
  • akjsdiawkj wrote: »
    Hello all , all of us know that copouns have been useless by adding winchester and anaconda ... It is much better to replace these weapons and add M4A1 gold or custom or .... etc ... I have been playing this game for about 7 years now .. It was awesome but by changing copouns weapons like d.E gold , awm camo , m4a1 custom and permanent axe .. The game has gone to the worse
    Charging free zp was also a matter to enjoy ...
    Please change copouns weapons and put m4a1 gold again
    Regards

7 years. LOL, as I recall wasnt the game made at 2009? like 5 years ago.