👻🔪👻🔪👻 Ghost Mode Event 👻🔪👻🔪&

2»

Comments

• xCaVuSx wrote: »
    +1 good suggestion.

Thanks!
    If the event is too easy? Why they don't give crates instead of perm weapons?

I'd rather have a harder event to get a permanent weapon. Like i stated in the thread, these weapons aren't that op. Axe gets countered by kukri and crystal kukri, and u have to be really good with the black knife to use it.

Crossfire VN had a event where they gave out free black knives to anyone who played 2hrs on a chosen date.

Now thats what I'd like to see happen in CF NA.
  • Baecan wrote: »
    Thanks!

I'd rather have a harder event to get a permanent weapon. Like i stated in the thread, these weapons aren't that op. Axe gets countered by kukri and crystal kukri, and u have to be really good with the black knife to use it.

Crossfire VN had a event where they gave out free black knives to anyone who played 2hrs on a chosen date.

Now thats what I'd like to see happen in CF NA.

You just need to slash with Axe, and you get 'em all...
  • iDupree wrote: »
    You just need to slash with Axe, and you get 'em all...

Its super easy to miss the head.

If u miss/ hit the neck u are dead.

All kukri users have to do is jump or spin 360 and jump attack that way axers cant hit your head.
  • **** anything that brings back GM any way possible is fine with me lol
    +1
    Its super easy to miss the head.

If u miss/ hit the neck u are dead.

All kukri users have to do is jump or spin 360 and jump attack that way axers cant hit your head.

It's still easy to kill with it, and not everybody jumps with kukri, majority are Egys, and it's annoying af lmao
  • Golden Axe should have been the prize for this years MOTG rather than Katana Gold, perfect reward in my eyes.

With an event like this the GMs need to figure out if it's worthwhile or not; will this truly bring in more players, will it encourage more sales and do they even have the time and resources for such an event that yields unclear results (since the mode is already in a bad state).

Props to the idea though, I like it a lot, but the challenges shouldn't be farm-able which is difficult to create.
  • +1 from my cow!

We rekt alllllllllll.

Hue :3
  • **** anything that brings back GM any way possible is fine with me lol
    +1
    cow005 wrote: »
    +1 from my cow!

We rekt alllllllllll.

Hue :3
    iDupree wrote: »
    It's still easy to kill with it, and not everybody jumps with kukri, majority are Egys, and it's annoying af lmao

honestly i think a kukri is 100% better in a tdm situation, an axe is 100% better 1vs1 though.
    madanki wrote: »
    Golden Axe should have been the prize for this years MOTG rather than Katana Gold, perfect reward in my eyes.

With an event like this the GMs need to figure out if it's worthwhile or not; will this truly bring in more players, will it encourage more sales and do they even have the time and resources for such an event that yields unclear results (since the mode is already in a bad state).

Definitley. Gm needs to make a come back.
    Props to the idea though, I like it a lot, but the challenges shouldn't be farm-able which is difficult to create.
    honestly i think a kukri is 100% better in a tdm situation, an axe is 100% better 1vs1 though.

True. You can easily do a 3k with a Kukri with just one right click on a normal TDM...
  • If this were to be implemented then it would be best to do it rank based such as, Players Trainee - staff sarg: can only do the knife part of the event.

2nd LT - Captain: can do both knife and and the perm regular axe event.

Major + : can do all three.

and depending on your rank determines how hard the task will be.

But I would replace gold axe with another perm melee from BM that is probably not as popular. Gold axe can be 100 coupons and removed the winchester.

There would also have to be a room limit so their can be no farming at all. Such as 10+ each room, any less it doesn't count.

Even if they don't want to give perm axes crates are also an option. Like say brass knuckles and kukri flame since you don't see much of those melees.
  • if it's too easy to get axe, then everyone will able to get it. I would suggest back to like 2010-11 when axe was perm for 50 coupons in black market exchange. Well I think z8games don't want to change it so people will spend money to get the Spider Axe or something like Rose Axe. I mean I see Egy running around with some Legendary axe or something like that from crates from events. Meh, if z8game actually care about the game like CrossFire China does, they will have their own devs and licensed version like how CF China got Dust2 map and even CFLA will get CF 2.0 soon enough while we're here grabbing some popcorn and waiting for the "updates" which will might never come to this version. Meh, Deagle VIP took like over a year to get to CFNA so I don't think anything will change in CFNA soon.

For facts, it will be just some event. For GhostMode, you can wait until Saidin back and revive GM because he's the only GMs who knows and reached out to the GM Community. March Of The Ghost was hosted by him with n1 prize (gold katana).Too bad Saidin is now happy at his new job, and well, most of these GMs are not even playing in pubs to banned cheaters. LOL.

You can find GM Event from Daily Mission for 500gp or something like that. ;) Good luck LMFAO.