Gun trading market?

Crossfire should add a trading market where you can either sell or bid on guns in CF. You may be asking why we need this in the game? You'll be able to sell your guns you don't want (This only applies to BM guns.). It can benefit you if you need extra gp in game for buying more crates or something else like char. This will also benefit people who don't want to waste there money buying crates. Let's say you have 6 ak 47 camos ( Believe me I've seen people with more the 6) What are you gonna do with 6 aks? All you need is ak 47 camo. So all you have to do is list them on the market and people will buy it. Deciding the price will be a little hard but the developers can determine that... Zp guns will determine on how popular they are like M4a1 custom will cost more then let's say a sterling. This will put a better use for gp as it is not used as much. Vip weapons will not be allowed same with guns you can buy in the market. Also guns that aren't permanent will not be allowed. This will also open a new world to doing wagers. This is where my next idea comes in the aspect of private trading. You can put the price for the gun and trade it to the person of you're choice. Back to the public market... Again they're aren't any prices on the guns they're only bids. So lets say p228 camo is 20k starting bid someone bids 20k than the next person will bid a bit higher like 22k. But p228 camo is pretty bad gun so lets say the m4a1 x ancient dragon that will probably be 750k gp as the starting bid. But since its such a good gun and has such a sexy skin it will probably get alot of bids on it. But then since it's so rare the price of the gun might be bit higher than 750k gp. But people might be asking why the hell would I want to trade zp for gp?!?! Obvious answer for that. The trade market will change the value of gp making it so you can use that gp to buy more weapons on the trade market. Also there will be price caps on the guns so no one can go and list a brick for like 1000000gp or something like that. This is a suggestion and even if they decide to implement this it will probably take months or even years cause of how big of a project it is. I am not good at photo shopping. So if you're good at editing pictures feel free to add some pictures of what you think it might look like.