Patch this location on Ceyhan map.

Obviously less people care about playing this game fair. So i suggest that you patch the locations with -20 damage:

Crossfire20150714_0005_zpsb5fttith.png
First spot.

Crossfire20150714_0003_zpsl6ugvgyp.png
Second spot if you want to glitch from BL side

Crossfire20150714_0002_zpswdrmndjm.png
Third spot that you cannot shoot the guy who is in this spot in A but he can shoot you.

Crossfire20150714_0004_zpskv6mdkg6.png
This is the spot where BL can glitch in that corner.

Crossfire20150714_0001_zpsyh5rfhni.png
Fourth: that whole area including where this guy stands should be doing damage -20.

Crossfire20150714_0007_zpsn3auuk3d.png
Fifth: Obvious spot that you can defend the A site from GR side.

Crossfire20150714_0006_zpsyp8zowvo.png
Spot that Gr can glitch.

This all spots can be reached and it's time that this should be patched. I will post from other maps too so that we can finally stop the glitchers. Cuz now Ceyhan map is unplayable and officially glitchfest by everyone.

Comments

• abel95 wrote: »
    The images don't work.

I did update them now. I had some problems but now you can see them.
  • I just found another glitching spot:
    This is at start as BL. Need 1 person to make a glitch working:
    Crossfire20150714_0009_zpsv0ottmpw.png
  • I admit doing this glitch back in 2012 privately with friends. It was fun, but I'm surprised that it isn't patched out yet.

This glitch can be done starting from the 7th image by trying to put yourself in the space between the wall and the fence pole, then aiming at the fence pole with any weapon while rapidly pressing A+D or W+S. Once you feel like you got a bit inside the wall, crouch and move carefully in the empty space as seen in image 6.

Don't ban me pls. Sank you.
  • EgybtVIB wrote: »
    I admit doing this glitch back in 2012 privately with friends. It was fun, but I'm surprised that it isn't patched out yet.

This glitch can be done starting from the 7th image by trying to put yourself in the space between the wall and the fence pole, then aiming at the fence pole with any weapon while rapidly pressing A+D or W+S. Once you feel like you got a bit inside the wall, crouch and move carefully in the empty space as seen in image 6.

Don't ban me pls. Sank you.

Again to the note what GM said:
    Glitching for fun with friends in private is allowed.
    Glitching in public rooms is not.

Even though if i was a GM. I wouldn't use the first term:
    "Glitching for fun with friends in private is allowed."
    Cuz glitch is glitch. Basically almost same as hacking. Cuz every time you glitch and show it to idiots. They will abuse it and do it at cost that they ruin someone's kdr, just cuz he cannot kill the person or he is literally bad at game.
    Glitching should be even banable from any part. Just GM's did allowed it so that people do not riot for getting banned over "fun".
  • BlindNate wrote: »
    Again to the note what GM said:
    Glitching for fun with friends in private is allowed.
    Glitching in public rooms is not.

Even though if i was a GM. I wouldn't use the first term:
    "Glitching for fun with friends in private is allowed."
    Cuz glitch is glitch. Basically almost same as hacking. Cuz every time you glitch and show it to idiots. They will abuse it and do it at cost that they ruin someone's kdr, just cuz he cannot kill the person or he is literally bad at game.
    Glitching should be even banable from any part. Just GM's did allowed it so that people do not riot for getting banned over "fun".

Not really true because hacks uses third-party programs while glitching doesn't, and glitch in private is in fact bannable. If you get too much errors of a certain type(the types you get when you glitch) you will be banned for 1 hour then 2 then 4.(I've never passed 4hours). I use to glitch a lot but I've never done it in pub so I don't lose my account.
  • Big_Fish wrote: »
    Not really true because hacks uses third-party programs while glitching doesn't, and glitch in private is in fact bannable. If you get too much errors of a certain type(the types you get when you glitch) you will be banned for 1 hour then 2 then 4.(I've never passed 4hours). I use to glitch a lot but I've never done it in pub so I don't lose my account.

I said almost same as hacking. Cuz if you use common sense, you would understand that glitching have almost the same effect as hacking. As for example:
    If you use aimbot, you can kill people from the distance trough the wall.
    As for the glitching, if you get glitch in specific area like in picture 2 and 5. You can shoot the person trough the wall.
    If you do the math, you'll understand that it's almost the same but the only thing what separate them is 3rd party program.
    But for the fact glitching in private i did mean as possibility as Getting banned 3/7/30/perm days. I know that you can be banned while getting client errors. But i was thinking in some other way.