Sell/Delete weapons

What about if u got a gun you really don't like we would have an option to delete it or sell it for some gp or zp. If not ppl will still sell crossfire accounts.

Comments

• *Someknind of GB weapons can be sold (which U bought from the item shop only) for about 50% of the original price
    *ZP weapons (Black market , VIPs , TEMP ZP weapons from Item shop) cant be sold
    *Any BM Weapons cant be sold (GP and ZP)
    *Any TEMP weapons cant be sold (that includes Zombie rewards , crates Temp items/weapons)
    #If we can Sell any of (cant be sold) Items/weapons , that would be huge terrible Problem , so I prefer Keeping Everything as it , without changes
  • Selling acounts has gone on for ages.

I think this idea would cause more headaches then its worth. With all the account "hacking" , scamming, and sharing people would be crying about all of their weapons being sold.
  • I wish something similar, like: being able to delete/sell weapons like the duplicates/temporary weapons/items for a small amount of GP/Coupons with a PW confirmation.
    I think this idea would cause more headaches then its worth. With all the account "hacking" , scamming, and sharing people would be crying about all of their weapons being sold.

Players who get hacked deserve to be hacked... they give other players their personal details, what do they expect!? This suggestion is good and the bad community (cheaters/hackers) shouldn't stop from this happening as everyone is old enough to keep responsible for their own CF account safety.
  • *Someknind of GB weapons can be sold (which U bought from the item shop only) for about 50% of the original price
    *Any TEMP weapons cant be sold (that includes Zombie rewards , crates Temp items/weapons)
    #If we can Sell any of (cant be sold) Items/weapons , that would be huge terrible Problem , so I prefer Keeping Everything as it , without changes

it more of 35% gp. But you have a fire range where you can test our weapons, so no regrets.

50%?!?! I sold my m12s and olny god 14k gp and its a 40k gun lol