Revamped Daily Mission System!

The majority are bored from these very low paying rewards in our Daily Mission System (DM). Specifically the old Veteran players, thus I have come up with this idea in hope for a respectful solution in-order to make DM's fun again, while keeping it modest for all player rank types.

Daily Missions should be divided into the following 5 categories: Soldier, Petty Officer, Company Officer, Field Officer & General.

Each rank class sector should have their very own appropriate rank rewards with slightly more GP gain to start with. Here's an example.

1. Soldier ranks should earn 500 GP (as is currently) after every Daily Mission completion.

2. Petty Officer ranks should earn 750 GP after every Daily Mission completion.

3. Company Officer ranks should earn 1000 GP after every Daily Mission completion.

4. Field Officer ranks should earn 1250 GP after every Daily Mission completion.

5. General ranks should earn 1500 GP after every Daily Mission completion.

Dog-Tag rewards should also be modestly altered like below appropriately to motivate players more & keep them active year through. Each rank sector should have different rewards to differentiate each sector rank type of players.

1. Soldier ranks could get 1 of any GP Item Shop weapons (the non-rank restricted weaponry) for 60 Days after every Dog-Tag completion.

2. Petty Officer ranks could get 1 of any GP Item Shop weapons for 90 Days after every Dog-Tag completion.

3. Company Officer ranks could get 1 of any GP Crate weapons for 90 days, after every Dog-Tag completion.

4. Field Officer ranks could get 1 exclusive/rare weapon for 90 days, after every Dog-Tag completion.

5. General ranks could be entitled to pick option 'A' or 'B' after every Dog-Tag completion. Option A could give an exclusive/rare weapon for 90 Days (for those who like to try new weapons). Option B could give 2x ZP BM Crates (for those who love to gamble).

Rewarded ZP Crates vary between every 6-12 months of change. (To avoid ZP Crate abuse/exploit the Daily Extra Missions should be capped to maximum of 1 or 2 per day).

Missions difficulty for all 5 sectors could be as follows for each rank, respectively.

1. Soldier Daily Missions (DM) should be Level 1 difficulty. Example: 5 games of specific game Modes played through-out the week for each DM.

2. Petty Officer Daily Missions should be Level 2 difficulty. Example 7 games of specific game Modes played through-out the week for each DM.

3. Company Officer Daily Missions should be Level 3 difficulty. Example 9 games of specific game Modes played through-out the week for each DM.

4. Field Officer Daily Missions should be level 4 difficulty. Example 11 games of specific game Modes played through-out the week for each DM.

5. General Officer Daily Missions should be level 5 difficulty. Example 13 games of specific game Modes played through-out the week for each DM.

That's basically it, thanks for reading and please support/criticise constructively, thank-you. :D

Comments

• This is a bit confusing,first of all

A big NO to the dog tag rewards. What's in there is supposed to be smth which u can only get from there,giving ppl item shop and gp black market items for limited time doesnt work (its like a middle finger actually)

The ZP crate reward part is weird...First of all only "General ranks" can get Zp crates as rewards (more farming yay) and then you divide the missions for the ZP crates into all 5 type of ranks?
  • svanced wrote: »
    This is a bit confusing,first of all

A big NO to the dog tag rewards. What's in there is supposed to be smth which u can only get from there,giving ppl item shop and gp black market items for limited time doesnt work (its like a middle finger actually)

The ZP crate reward part is weird...First of all only "General ranks" can get Zp crates as rewards (more farming yay) and then you divide the missions for the ZP crates into all 5 type of ranks?

It's not so confusing, here's a link to help with the sector ranks info: http://crossfire.z8games.com/guide_ranking_soldiers.aspx

Farming is inevitable... anything that comes to our game can be farmed, events/daily missions ect. Plus I didn't exaggerate, we used to receive D.Eagle Scope Crates 5X years ago for each Dog-Tag completion. I only suggested 2X (for each DT completion) above for a new fixed system. It actually helps with the company if you look at it differently, I.e: Players get enticed or addicted to gambling & so they are most likely to get involved in purchasing ZP for the Black-Market which helps run the game better.

I just thought each rank type should get different rewards with different difficulties as everyone getting the same old and boring rewards is not fun at all. ;)
  • Are you kidding me?

"Missions difficulty for all 5 sectors could be as follows for each rank, respectively.

1. Soldier Daily Missions (DM) should be Level 1 difficulty. Example: 5 games of specific game Modes played through-out the week for each DM.

2. Petty Officer Daily Missions should be Level 2 difficulty. Example 7 games of specific game Modes played through-out the week for each DM.

3. Company Officer Daily Missions should be Level 3 difficulty. Example 9 games of specific game Modes played through-out the week for each DM.

4. Field Officer Daily Missions should be level 4 difficulty. Example 11 games of specific game Modes played through-out the week for each DM.

5. General Officer Daily Missions should be level 5 difficulty. Example 13 games of specific game Modes played through-out the week for each DM."

This is the bloody current system where the higher your rank,the longer your mission is :|
  • Yea brother but don't forget the higher the rank the higher the Dog-Tag rewards, so it's only fair. I wouldn't suggest amazing Dog-Tag rewards like I did for the General ranks if they were too easy to get, lol.

Edit: 13 games (for Generals) sounds a lot but it depends what mode it is lol, plus it counts if you join a game 3/4 of the way as long as there's 6+ players in the room for it to count in the end (like the badge system).
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    Yea brother but don't forget the higher the rank the higher the Dog-Tag rewards, so it's only fair. I wouldn't suggest amazing Dog-Tag rewards like I did for the General ranks if they were too easy to get, lol.

Edit: 13 games (for Generals) sounds a lot but it depends what mode it is lol, plus it counts if you join a game 3/4 of the way as long as there's 6+ players in the room for it to count in the end (like the badge system).
    I think z8games should stop giving away armors because it's really annoying, and 90 days is too much to ask, just stay in 60 days... Besides we don't play 24 hours around the clock, we sleep and we have important things to do on our daily basis. And Generals and higher rankers Major+ have millions of GP, except some because they buy zp as much as the hardcore cashiers do.
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    The majority are bored from these very low paying rewards in our Daily Mission System (DM). Specifically the old Veteran players, thus I have come up with this idea in hope for a respectful solution in-order to make DM's fun again, while keeping it modest for all player rank types.

Daily Missions should be divided into the following 5 categories: Soldier, Petty Officer, Company Officer, Field Officer & General.

Each rank class sector should have their very own appropriate rank rewards with slightly more GP gain to start with. Here's an example.

1. Soldier ranks should earn 500 GP (as is currently) after every Daily Mission completion.

2. Petty Officer ranks should earn 750 GP after every Daily Mission completion.

3. Company Officer ranks should earn 1000 GP after every Daily Mission completion.

4. Field Officer ranks should earn 1250 GP after every Daily Mission completion.

5. General ranks should earn 1500 GP after every Daily Mission completion.

Dog-Tag rewards should also be modestly altered like below appropriately to motivate players more & keep them active year through. Each rank sector should have different rewards to differentiate each sector rank type of players.

1. Soldier ranks could get 1 of any GP Item Shop weapons (the non-rank restricted weaponry) for 60 Days after every Dog-Tag completion.

2. Petty Officer ranks could get 1 of any GP Item Shop weapons for 90 Days after every Dog-Tag completion.

3. Company Officer ranks could get 1 of any GP Crate weapons for 90 days, after every Dog-Tag completion.

4. Field Officer ranks could get 1 exclusive/rare weapon for 90 days, after every Dog-Tag completion.

5. General ranks could be entitled to pick option 'A' or 'B' after every Dog-Tag completion. Option A could give an exclusive/rare weapon for 90 Days (for those who like to try new weapons). Option B could give 2x ZP BM Crates (for those who love to gamble).

Rewarded ZP Crates vary between every 6-12 months of change. (To avoid ZP Crate abuse/exploit the Daily Extra Missions should be capped to maximum of 1 or 2 per day).

Missions difficulty for all 5 sectors could be as follows for each rank, respectively.

5. General Officer Daily Missions should be level 5 difficulty. Example 13 games of specific game Modes played through-out the week for each DM.

That's basically it, thanks for reading and please support/criticise constructively, thank-you. :D
    Interesting, That missions, If you notice we have this relationship between level. But there should be a GP variation between the five classes of mercenaries who have. Including 6 that are Reputation.
    Soldier -500GP
    Petty Officer - 1000GP
    Company Officer - 1500GP
    Field Officer - 2000GP
    General - 3000GP
    Marshal Reputation 1 - 3500GP
    Marshal Reputation 2 - 4000GP
    Marshal Reputation 3 - 5000GP
  • yes very unfair that high rankers need to do more task for same prizes. T_T
  • Lactose wrote: »
    Interesting, That missions, If you notice we have this relationship between level. But there should be a GP variation between the five classes of mercenaries who have. Including 6 that are Reputation.
    Soldier -500GP
    Petty Officer - 1000GP
    Company Officer - 1500GP
    Field Officer - 2000GP
    General - 3000GP
    Marshal Reputation 1 - 3500GP
    Marshal Reputation 2 - 4000GP
    Marshal Reputation 3 - 5000GP

Yea good idea, but technically above Marshal ranks is still part of the General Officer sector, lol. Unless we got a new sector for ranks above Marshal like Prestige Officer or something. :D
    yes very unfair that high rankers need to do more task for same prizes. T_T

LOL, I bet you didn't read my LONG suggestion, carefully. Yes it's more effort required for the higher the ranks but it's for better rewards, it's not the same Dog-Tag prizes for either rank sector. :p
    LOLsucks wrote: »
    I think z8games should stop giving away armors because it's really annoying, and 90 days is too much to ask, just stay in 60 days... Besides we don't play 24 hours around the clock, we sleep and we have important things to do on our daily basis. And Generals and higher rankers Major+ have millions of GP, except some because they buy zp as much as the hardcore cashiers do.

I never added armours as a reward because I didn't add a monthly bonus prize progress bar, I think since the new rewards are better than the current ones, we don't need other ways to earn more prizes from DM's or we'd be getting too spoilt for free.

I also find 90 days long, I agree but I felt like if I would reduce the duration on these rewards, players would say it's worse than before.

Higher ranks have better rewards because it's harder to get millions of EXP, thus they deserve something more rewarding for their nerdy efforts/investments in CF (their missions are longer too, since their rewards are better). :D
  • Smart idea but 13 games for a mission is pretty high if that 13 mission is hero mode then....
    but the reward is not bad a 90 day rare gun free m14 for everyone!!!!
  • Current daily mission system needs a major update, So +1
  • Current daily mission system needs a major update, So +1

yup it does need a update which z8 should have done few years ago,i think initially the thought that people will not reach to a marshal or higher ranks etc but they introduced VIP weapons and when vips came people can easily make 1-3k GP in a single game and they didn't needed to do daily mission for 500 GP :|

I don't think z8 will do something about it in near feature or they can if people insisted.
  • This is a really good idea as it is really hard to make gp in the game and the daily misson doesnt really give out good rewards. Also it would be good to add like a increase in the gp you get per game .
  • I think that the gp reward for Daily mission should increase depending on the rank for example trainee to sargents receives 500, 2nd lieutenant to 1st lieutenant receives 1500gp, captain to lieutenant colonel should receive 2500gp, and then colonel to generals should receive 5000gp.