3 options Z8 Team should re-consider!

Hi all, my advice is, if Z8 TEAM want more natives playing in this version (or just get a bigger stabilised player base) & improved over-all CF performance for most players out here, they will have to do the following or something identical:

1: Re-advertise CF NA/UK for at least a few days (or more) around Google, in American/United Kingdom media websites. Mostly recommended when CF 2.0 releases, to bring in native old/new players to our version!

2: Implement a system that detects Players with 150 or above ping (for 5-10 seconds) statuses & automatically those players get a disconnection from the server they're in after a notification pop up stating "poor connection detected."

Or/AND

3: Get the license agreement needed to make these MEA foreigners part of our version (biggest foreigner community) with laggy pings (that result in some cases luring themselves to cheating & frustrating everyone else) by giving them their own server(s) for the MEA region in our version.

If 3rd option happened, yes this version would have to be NA/UK & MEA. This way we could still keep the player base as now but only this time these laggers could go play on their own server(s). It would improve these current poor conditions, as natives/foreigners would experience smoother play performance over-all (as cheaters/laggers would decrease, drastically).

It would be a win, win situation for all as I stated before on other threads, why is it so hard to make this true, c'mon guys with all respect, lets make this happen! ;):confused::D

Comments

• I would agree with this. Laggers are just as bad as the hackers are.
  • I would agree with this. Laggers are just as bad as the hackers are.

IKR, I have difficulty landing my shots on them.. what is the point of buying a 1 shot kill Barrett VIP if I can't get my shots to register the kills.
  • What about if they join up with Steam? Steam has good security, so we don't have to deal with xtrap, what do you say?
  • That's an option, a good one too. I say "thumbs up" to anything that can improve the current games state, drastically.
  • Yes, I agree with you. My ping in the game 87, and I'm in the Tula region, the country of Russia. For Russian players need to make a separate server. As many, don't play Russian localization, they like your localization, like me.
  • Though I agree with some of it, here's what actually should happen. I am taking this from another post and posting it here. Problem? Oh well. Don't get mad when I state nothing but truth here.
    TinyDash wrote: »
    CF 2.0 has the ingame chatting system FYI.

2ndly, A new kicking system I can dig. But this temporary VIP thing? Absolutely not. A money maker possibly for Z8? Absolutely.

But Z8 are trolls... why feed them? They troll us with so much ZP Content and every patch its zp, zp and guess what? ZP content. Nothings going to change. I kinda look like an idiot for stating this cause I own 5 VIPs. Well, that Doesn't mean I don't pay attention to what's actually WRONG with this game! I love CF cause It's been part of my life since I was 12. Sad I know.

It'll probably take another 5-10 years before CF 2.0 comes to CF NA/UK because it isn't a high demand unlike CF PH, BR and other upcoming versions that will get this update. Yeah I know it's a graphic update and I'm someone who looks forward to it because I think it looks epic. But since CF NA/UK is (I'm just throwing random numbers out there) like 90% Egyptian and 10% US/UK/CAN players, we probably will never get this update if we're lucky.

Not saying that it's actually 90% cause again, I just threw that out there.
    Z8Games is more focused on making money rather than actually focusing on what's important. GAME QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE! WAKE UP!

Several topics discusses this problem and a new one is hit detection. It's really gone down hill over the past 5 years I've been playing. For sniping it's a little different but the animation between characters has such a BS difference that it makes me want to tear my hair out of my head because of the fact that an Egyptian with anywhere between 250-500 ping and lets say 50 fps if they're lucky and kill me within 4-5 shots or instantly while I have a 50-55 ping and 200-220 FPS I can shoot them all freaking day and they won't die and because of their lag, they'll see ME before I see THEM. Total nonsense right?
    Every single Veteran player or casual player has noticed this change. Don't lie and say you haven't.

IF G4 and Smilegate as well as Z8Games would sit down and discuss what action needs to be taken to get rid of low level egyptians and bring in quality service, then things would be different!

1. Fixing Bugs and Errors that people keep posting on these forums! The sooner the better right? Z8's logic: "Hmmm..... Nah, we'll wait another week or so" Guess what? Doesn't happen..... most of the time.

2. Doing something about the abuse of the kick system (All these teeny tiny little changes ain't doing ****, Sorry)

3. GET RID OF EGYPTIANS! (Hate me if you want. I don't hate them as people in real life, but I hate them as they claim to be "gamers" when some of them cheat bluntly out in the open not giving a F)

4. Less ZP content and bring in more GP content!

5. Implement CF 2.0 including major updates to the ANTI-CHEAT system by getting rid of X-CRAP and bring in something more advanced, relatively new and can actually do their damn job by detecting hackers that are attempting to make them.
    6. Stop counting stacks of money and start talking to the community WITH a MONTHLY NEWSLETTER UPDATES. (Some games do this! Why not do the same?)

7. Advertise and Promote the game. You wonder why this game is so dead? Because they don't care enough to even advertise it and promote it as a fun game to play with a "Great Community" See where I'm getting at?

8. Revise the Region Restriction! Block the obvious from parasites!

9. G4 and SGW needs to hire technicians to work weekends to monitor server activity as well as problems that occur in the game and website! (A perfect example would be the website being down for 2-3 days over the wknd when activity is at a high point!)

10. Hire REAL programmers! I can't stress this enough. Curious to why EVERY. SINGLE. PATCH. is DELAYED? This copy and paste bull**** is why.
    I would NEVER hire newbie techs and programmers. Everytime I see the words "An unexpected problem has occurred thus, we must extend maintenance" I'm not surprised due to the lack of training that they went through and don't even give effort. All they do is copy and paste code. That's it. This whole 5-10 hour maintenance schedule is just an excuse to do something else after they copy and pasted which for video games it takes like an hour to do depending on how you do it. BUT STILL. HIRE PROFESSIONALS, NOT IDIOTS! THAT'S MY POINT HERE.

What's crucial and ties all this together to this games problem? The game engine. I've read the article of this games *Game Engine* It's so old and has NEVER been updated that problems will occur later on and will cause problems. Due to this engine being as old since 2005 it's obvious that it's time for a new engine. Will it cost money? Yes. Will it take a long time probably a few days or a week? Yes. Will good come out of this? Yes. Is it worth it? YES!!!! Freaking hell start updating this **** guys like seriously. If nobody is going to take care of it. MIGHT AS WELL MOVE RIGHT?

Z8Games says: "WRONG!"

I feel that this rant was absolutely necessary. I have no regrets to this post at all. If I butthurt you... oh well. Life sucks sometimes. Suck it up and listen to what's true and what lies have been told by these companies that claim to have "Good quality service".

I will NOT respond to hate comments. I will read them if I feel like it, but I will not stoop down to pure stupidity. When you have played a game long enough and actually payed attention to what problems have not been fixed and have been stacking over the years... you learn a thing or two about some video game companies and basically voice your opinions of what needs to be done and how it should be addressed in a positive way. That's it basically.

Oh and I did say nothings going to change cause you know why? It won't. But ranting can make you feel better when you finally lift that weight off your chest from that stress buildup what actually have the balls to point out what needed to be said and what needs to be done in order to improve the game for not only you, but EVERYONE that plays it. That's why some of us vets continue playing cause we can only hope and pray that even a slight change would make a positive impact... but obviously in these last few years it hasn't.. But there's always hope. Always.

My 2 cents.. bring on the hate comments. If agreed, cool. We're on the same page then.

Regards,