Logic test before you can sign up

There seriously needs to be a logic test before you sign up, there are thousands of clueless morons who barely know how to press "w" to walk forward that always end up on my team, they have no idea where the enemy could come from, they have no idea how to back you up, they have no battle logic what so ever, f..king ridiculous, kdr of 1/10 wasting space on my team while i have to carry their dumb a**es, and its not just a low rank issue iv'e seen LT's and above that are this clueless

Comments

• There are newbies in all games it is not just CF
    Play clan wars with experienced teamates instead of public matches
  • dmxava07 wrote: »
    There seriously needs to be a logic test before you sign up, there are thousands of clueless morons who barely know how to press "w" to walk forward that always end up on my team, they have no idea where the enemy could come from, they have no idea how to back you up, they have no battle logic what so ever, f..king ridiculous, kdr of 1/10 wasting space on my team while i have to carry their dumb a**es, and its not just a low rank issue iv'e seen LT's and above that are this clueless
    Normal , U need to be the best one in Ur team , so U can at least lose with honor
  • dmxava07 wrote: »

I like when my team sux at UK1, easier to get a good kdr :)
  • oLOGIC wrote: »
    yes 1v1 me to keep on playing

LOL destory every1 , there career is done
  • Man I know what youre saying half the time its those Egyptians with there 500+ ping
  • Well, on behalf of Z8, I apologize that new players are not as good as you and others who have been playing for a long time. For your convenience, we won't let anyone create an account unless they already know how to play.

Better solution: Instead of a "logic test," just make the beginners' training a must and add more obstacles on there. That way they do know how to press W to move :)

As for not knowing where the enemy is coming from, we're sorry that the new players are not familiar with the maps.

I guess someone needed a logic test before making this thread?
  • MoeDeta wrote: »
    Well, on behalf of Z8, I apologize that new players are not as good as you and others who have been playing for a long time. For your convenience, we won't let anyone create an account unless they already know how to play.

Better solution: Instead of a "logic test," just make the beginners' training a must and add more obstacles on there. That way they do know how to press W to move :)

As for not knowing where the enemy is coming from, we're sorry that the new players are not familiar with the maps.

I guess someone needed a logic test before making this thread?

Well maybe sitting and thinking.. "Should I even waste 10 minutes of my life making this pointless thread? Every new player that's never played FPS is a noob"

One thing that wasn't used: Common Sense.

But I can agree that the Basic Training course ingame should be an automatic thing instead of choosing rather to do it or not and add more to it instead of the basic simple crap.
  • *downloaded crossfire... signed up... reached the login screen after 10 minutes... chooses a random name and clicks every button... waits 10 minutes for tutorial to finish... gets stuck for one hour trying to figure out what the pop ups are... clicks random buttons... joins game after 30 minutes... levels up to sergeant... goes to black market... wins in 1 crate... tries to trade OP gun for VIB*

Did they really finish the tutorial?