Idea to bring more NA/UK players back.

So right now this version is CFEG. And people are mad about hackers...really? I haven't seen almost any hackers after the Kukri-Beast was released. The name "CFNA/UK" doesn't mean anything to the Egyptians. So...here's my idea on how to bring back North America/United Kingdom players.

1. Make the event items waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy better, i'm tired of seeing this: "Play the game for 5 hours, complete all daily missions, play the new maps and modes, win 1 of the new ZP crate weapon for 5 ZP Crates!" They should make it this: "Play the new map and mode for 10 minutes and you will be rewarded: AK47-Gold 3 days and Kukri-Gold 3 days"

2. Get rid of Egyptian players...no wonder so many NA/UK players left, pff, I would too if I went in a game and saw all name like: "eslam156154, ahmed5215, zbplesahmed" and everyone with 120+ ping. So just get rid of egys...PLEASE! i'm not "racist" i'm just tired of these egys acting like this is their CF Version with 200+ ping only being able to ask for your VIP.

3. Give this version more content such as: More VIPs, CF 2.0, GIFT SYSTEM!!!!, Upgraded Forum, Upgraded Website, New Servers, More Events and much more.

That's pretty much it. We really need the Gift System so we can gift VIP weapons to other players.

Comments

• What we cannot do:

- Ban Egypt --> Egypt is part of our current License Agreement, and will remain with CFNA for the time being. This may change in the future, but please do not expect it.
    from GM Juice box . see it , http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=289395
    , othrer than that , i loved Ur ideas , actually , they are all of our Demands
  • This Egy said that Egyptians made CF famous. Hmmmm, in a negative way, for suuuure. And, yes, there are a lot of hackers, now not that much, but they still lag like sh*t, do they play inside pyramids or something? Their ping is just too much, everytime 0 dmg to them, they teleport, fly, all kinds of stuff. Sometimes I wonder if I downloaded the right CF version.
  • 1. How about no.I'd rather have a chance at a permanent weapon than 3 day items.

2. They cant unless Crossfire Egypt is born.

3. It's plain obvious that we will get more VIP's,2.0 and also that we wont get such thing as a gift system. Unless you see it in other versions,it just wont happend no matter how much you dream about it.
  • iDupree wrote: »
    This Egy said that Egyptians made CF famous. Hmmmm, in a negative way, for suuuure. And, yes, there are a lot of hackers, now not that much, but they still lag like sh*t, do they play inside pyramids or something? Their ping is just too much, everytime 0 dmg to them, they teleport, fly, all kinds of stuff. Sometimes I wonder if I downloaded the right CF version.

Egys made EGY CF with its own hack without internet :D
    My friend told me that :D
    I made a thread for Egyptian problems and solves but they move it, if I could make anther one I will make.
  • iDupree wrote: »
    This Egy said that Egyptians made CF famous. Hmmmm, in a negative way, for suuuure. And, yes, there are a lot of hackers, now not that much, but they still lag like sh*t, do they play inside pyramids or something? Their ping is just too much, everytime 0 dmg to them, they teleport, fly, all kinds of stuff. Sometimes I wonder if I downloaded the right CF version.
    yes , I knew CF from my friends , since 2011 , but i only payed for the VIB this year
    svanced wrote: »
    1. How about no.I'd rather have a chance at a permanent weapon than 3 day items.

2. They cant unless Crossfire Egypt is born.

3. It's plain obvious that we will get more VIP's,2.0 and also that we wont get such thing as a gift system. Unless you see it in other versions,it just wont happend no matter how much you dream about it.
    Good points . and i think that CFEG was born , but didnt reach the MIN population , so it was shuted down , IDK , CF NA beats all Other CF version , although we have less contents , love it :D
  • I agree coz where ever I enter I see Arabic lang ana m3 tnak idk ..would be a great to it .but I think they should male Egys server where every Egy can play
  • Yes I agree, zadolbali these Egyptians! They don't need, make it an IP restriction. ONLY RUSSIAN PLAYERS LEAVE, SINCE I'M RUSSIAN.
  • I agree with this thread, that's why I did my new own one with a few things Z8 Team could re-consider to change the game forever (for the good)!

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=304464
  • I left because I was bad and continue so to be, but most of the people I've befriended left because of too many hackers and the game itself is too focused on ZP.
    Maybe if the game became balanced on both ZP and GP items then it might lure some back.