a game of territories

Make the game accessible to all countries of the world, including for Russia. Think about it, all players, from all over the world will play, money put. You the same profit. I am now in Russia, I was able to play freely. I wrote "your region is blocked", wrote earlier, not now. Russian players and many, including myself. Why you Russians don't like? Than they are bad? Yes we have our own version, but your canadian version of Cross Fire better. Rate please my suggestion is appreciated, please be sensible.

Comments

• GarrisonRG wrote: »
    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=304012

This thread looks familiar... 10 days later..

Yes my friend, all right. If there are errors, sorry, I use translator. The English language does not know.
  • If you like this CF version then find an old account and play
    But they won't make it accessible to everyone when there are already other versions out there
    CF EU, RU and ES are garbage, it is true, but there is nothing we can do
    Smilegate decides which region gets its own version and trust me they never see these forums
  • K4ZR4G0R3 wrote: »
    If you like this CF version then find an old account and play
    But they won't make it accessible to everyone when there are already other versions out there
    CF EU, RU and ES are garbage, it is true, but there is nothing we can do
    Smilegate decides which region gets its own version and trust me they never see these forums

I used to come in to the game you change the IP address, and now I don't use software to change IP address, it comes(I do not know what happened, it was written "region blocked", and now I don't. I like your game(z8game cf). And now, here I tried a new account to create, I get x-trap(vpn).
    ......trust me they never see these forums

Oh really?
    tuoch777 wrote: »
    Make the game accessible to all countries of the world, including for Russia. Think about it, all players, from all over the world will play, money put. You the same profit. I am now in Russia, I was able to play freely. I wrote "your region is blocked", wrote earlier, not now. Russian players and many, including myself. Why you Russians don't like? Than they are bad? Yes we have our own version, but your canadian version of Cross Fire better. Rate please my suggestion is appreciated, please be sensible.

Please look at this thread http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=166411

We do not have the license for Russia. That is already owned by the company that does CFRU.
    tuoch777 wrote: »
    I used to come in to the game you change the IP address, and now I don't use software to change IP address, it comes(I do not know what happened, it was written "region blocked", and now I don't. I like your game(z8game cf). And now, here I tried a new account to create, I get x-trap(vpn).

Please don't use VPNs, or any third party programs with CrossFire.
  • [GM]ql_la wrote: »
    Oh really?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they don't
    The devs take in consideration only what is suggested in CF CN
    Only if GMs themselves ask for something they add it
    Am I wrong?
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure they don't
    The devs take in consideration only what is suggested in CF CN
    Only if GMs themselves ask for something they add it
    Am I wrong?

Ooooh haaha, I thought you meant the GMs don't look at this forum. Derp moment for me.

It's not really based on what we ask for, either. A number of factors have an effect on whether something is added or not.
  • You can continue to register accounts on Z8Games but You will not be able to access the crossfire game servers with these new accounts, if Your IP Location In the red areas on the map.

But I my account was created in Jun 2012. I currently am in Russia, and I go without IP restrictions. I'm Russian living in Russia play in your game, I will not give ban?
    You'll forgive me, your version is more like, than Russian.
  • tuoch777 wrote: »
    You can continue to register accounts on Z8Games but You will not be able to access the crossfire game servers with these new accounts, if Your IP Location In the red areas on the map.

But I my account was created in Jun 2012. I currently am in Russia, and I go without IP restrictions. I'm Russian living in Russia play in your game, I will not give ban?
    You'll forgive me, your version is more like, than Russian.

I'm sorry, but you won't be able to play CrossFire North America.
  • [GM]ql_la wrote: »
    Ooooh haaha, I thought you meant the GMs don't look at this forum. Derp moment for me.

It's not really based on what we ask for, either. A number of factors have an effect on whether something is added or not.

No prob
    I'm willing to forget this right now if you send me a barrett VIP :D:D
    Just joking... the only thing i want from you is to keep out the hackers from the game
    Regards
    No prob
    Just joking... the only thing i want from you is to keep out the hackers from the game
    Regards

And seeing GM's interacting with the playerbase on forums,which is what ql_la has been doing lately.
    No prob
    Regards

Hahaha :)

We try, though that's mostly up to the anti-hack. But we do go hacker hunting when we have the opportunity.
    svanced wrote: »
    And seeing GM's interacting with the playerbase on forums,which is what ql_la has been doing lately.

Was doing it before, too :) Was just gone for 4ish months.

Also, I think the thread has served the purpose for which it was created.
This discussion has been closed.