Z8Games CFVIP Donation Feature

I think Z8Games needs to make their own Communicating Software for CFNA so we can chat on it like on XFire.

And

I think they should add the VIP monthly donation page. That allows you to kick multiple players instantly, a red name, a CFVIP tag by your name and when you chat, CFVIP Donator spray and namecard, Weapon price discounts, +Game Experience Bonus

Like in CFQQ

Example:
Purchase 20k ZP - 1 Month = CFVIP (1) +25% EXP +Red Name
Purchase 40k ZP - 2 Months = CFVIP (2) +25% EXP +Red Name
Purchase 60k ZP - 3 Months = CFVIP (3) +30% EXP +Red Name
Purchase 80k ZP - 4 Months = CFVIP (4) +30% EXP +Red Name
Purchase 100k ZP - 5 Months = CFVIP (5) +35% EXP +Red Name
Purchase 120k ZP - 6 Months = CFVIP (6) +35% EXP +Red Name

VIP Tags:
REwiRZZ.jpg
h66pWkP.jpg

Comments

• It's good for z8 but first they should fix the issues related to game and improve it.
  • They need to hurry up and make the DE-VIP pre-order.
  • 120k zp in 6 month is reachable for nearly every player. So everyone is allowed to kik multiple players instant from matches..... eeee nooooo

Yihaa. Im waiting with you :)
  • fail_a_lot wrote: »
    120k zp in 6 month is reachable for nearly every player. So everyone is allowed to kik multiple players instant from matches..... eeee nooooo

This isn't something I made up, CF China has this. And i'm not positive about the kicking thing, i'm sure what it does.

And the ZP thing

I'm talking about buying 120K ZP at once to get 6 months of the CFVIP Rank 6 thing.
  • A Rant... say.. a logical rant? Yeah I'm right here.

CF 2.0 has the ingame chatting system FYI.

2ndly, A new kicking system I can dig. But this temporary VIP thing? Absolutely not. A money maker possibly for Z8? Absolutely.

But Z8 are trolls... why feed them? They troll us with so much ZP Content and every patch its zp, zp and guess what? ZP content. Nothings going to change. I kinda look like an idiot for stating this cause I own 5 VIPs. Well, that Doesn't mean I don't pay attention to what's actually WRONG with this game! I love CF cause It's been part of my life since I was 12. Sad I know.

It'll probably take another 5-10 years before CF 2.0 comes to CF NA/UK because it isn't a high demand unlike CF PH, BR and other upcoming versions that will get this update. Yeah I know it's a graphic update and I'm someone who looks forward to it because I think it looks epic. But since CF NA/UK is (I'm just throwing random numbers out there) like 90% Egyptian and 10% US/UK/CAN players, we probably will never get this update if we're lucky.

Not saying that it's actually 90% cause again, I just threw that out there.
    Z8Games is more focused on making money rather than actually focusing on what's important. GAME QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE! WAKE UP!

Several topics discusses this problem and a new one is hit detection. It's really gone down hill over the past 5 years I've been playing. For sniping it's a little different but the animation between characters has such a BS difference that it makes me want to tear my hair out of my head because of the fact that an Egyptian with anywhere between 250-500 ping and lets say 50 fps if they're lucky and kill me within 4-5 shots or instantly while I have a 50-55 ping and 200-220 FPS I can shoot them all freaking day and they won't die and because of their lag, they'll see ME before I see THEM. Total nonsense right?
    Every single Veteran player or casual player has noticed this change. Don't lie and say you haven't.

IF G4 and Smilegate as well as Z8Games would sit down and discuss what action needs to be taken to get rid of low level egyptians and bring in quality service, then things would be different!

1. Fixing Bugs and Errors that people keep posting on these forums! The sooner the better right? Z8's logic: "Hmmm..... Nah, we'll wait another week or so" Guess what? Doesn't happen..... most of the time.

2. Doing something about the abuse of the kick system (All these teeny tiny little changes ain't doing ****, Sorry)

3. GET RID OF EGYPTIANS! (Hate me if you want. I don't hate them as people in real life, but I hate them as they claim to be "gamers" when some of them cheat bluntly out in the open not giving a F)

4. Less ZP content and bring in more GP content!

5. Implement CF 2.0 including major updates to the ANTI-CHEAT system by getting rid of X-CRAP and bring in something more advanced, relatively new and can actually do their damn job by detecting hackers that are attempting to make them.
    6. Stop counting stacks of money and start talking to the community WITH a MONTHLY NEWSLETTER UPDATES. (Some games do this! Why not do the same?)

7. Advertise and Promote the game. You wonder why this game is so dead? Because they don't care enough to even advertise it and promote it as a fun game to play with a "Great Community" See where I'm getting at?

8. Revise the Region Restriction! Block the obvious from parasites!

9. G4 and SGW needs to hire technicians to work weekends to monitor server activity as well as problems that occur in the game and website! (A perfect example would be the website being down for 2-3 days over the wknd when activity is at a high point!)

10. Hire REAL programmers! I can't stress this enough. Curious to why EVERY. SINGLE. PATCH. is DELAYED? This copy and paste bull**** is why.
    I would NEVER hire newbie techs and programmers. Everytime I see the words "An unexpected problem has occurred thus, we must extend maintenance" I'm not surprised due to the lack of training that they went through and don't even give effort. All they do is copy and paste code. That's it. This whole 5-10 hour maintenance schedule is just an excuse to do something else after they copy and pasted which for video games it takes like an hour to do depending on how you do it. BUT STILL. HIRE PROFESSIONALS, NOT IDIOTS! THAT'S MY POINT HERE.

What's crucial and ties all this together to this games problem? The game engine. I've read the article of this games *Game Engine* It's so old and has NEVER been updated that problems will occur later on and will cause problems. Due to this engine being as old since 2005 it's obvious that it's time for a new engine. Will it cost money? Yes. Will it take a long time probably a few days or a week? Yes. Will good come out of this? Yes. Is it worth it? YES!!!! Freaking hell start updating this **** guys like seriously. If nobody is going to take care of it. MIGHT AS WELL MOVE RIGHT?

Z8Games says: "WRONG!"

I feel that this rant was absolutely necessary. I have no regrets to this post at all. If I butthurt you... oh well. Life sucks sometimes. Suck it up and listen to what's true and what lies have been told by these companies that claim to have "Good quality service".

I will NOT respond to hate comments. I will read them if I feel like it, but I will not stoop down to pure stupidity. When you have played a game long enough and actually payed attention to what problems have not been fixed and have been stacking over the years... you learn a thing or two about some video game companies and basically voice your opinions of what needs to be done and how it should be addressed in a positive way. That's it basically.

Oh and I did say nothings going to change cause you know why? It won't. But ranting can make you feel better when you finally lift that weight off your chest from that stress buildup what actually have the balls to point out what needed to be said and what needs to be done in order to improve the game for not only you, but EVERYONE that plays it. That's why some of us vets continue playing cause we can only hope and pray that even a slight change would make a positive impact... but obviously in these last few years it hasn't.. But there's always hope. Always.

My 2 cents.. bring on the hate comments. If agreed, cool. We're on the same page then.

Regards,
    we have just got the Barrett-VIP Pre-order , i think we might get it on DEC. something like that
    TinyDash wrote: »

2ndly, A new kicking system I can dig. But this temporary VIP thing? Absolutely not. A money maker possibly for Z8? Absolutely.

But Z8 are trolls... why feed them? They troll us with so much ZP Content and every patch its zp, zp and guess what? ZP content. Nothings going to change. I kinda look like an idiot for stating this cause I own 5 VIPs. Well, that Doesn't mean I don't pay attention to what's actually WRONG with this game! I love CF cause It's been part of my life since I was 12. Sad I know.

It'll probably take another 5-10 years before CF 2.0 comes to CF NA/UK because it isn't a high demand unlike CF PH, BR and other upcoming versions that will get this update. Yeah I know it's a graphic update and I'm someone who looks forward to it because I think it looks epic. But since CF NA/UK is (I'm just throwing random numbers out there) like 90% Egyptian and 10% US/UK/CAN players, we probably will never get this update if we're lucky.

Z8Games is more focused on making money rather than actually focusing on what's important. GAME QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE! WAKE UP!

Several topics discusses this problem and a new one is hit detection. It's really gone down hill over the past 5 years I've been playing. For sniping it's a little different but the animation between characters has such a BS difference that it makes me want to tear my hair out of my head because of the fact that an Egyptian with anywhere between 250-500 ping and lets say 50 fps if they're lucky and kill me within 4-5 shots or instantly while I have a 50-55 ping and 200-220 FPS I can shoot them all freaking day and they won't die and because of their lag, they'll see ME before I see THEM. Total nonsense right?
    Every single Veteran player or casual player has noticed this change. Don't lie and say you haven't.

IF G4 and Smilegate as well as Z8Games would sit down and discuss what action needs to be taken to get rid of low level egyptians and bring in quality service, then things would be different!

1. Fixing Bugs and Errors that people keep posting on these forums! The sooner the better right? Z8's logic: "Hmmm..... Nah, we'll wait another week or so" Guess what? Doesn't happen..... most of the time.

2. Doing something about the abuse of the kick system (All these teeny tiny little changes ain't doing ****, Sorry)

3. GET RID OF EGYPTIANS! (Hate me if you want. I don't hate them as people in real life, but I hate them as they claim to be "gamers" when some of them cheat bluntly out in the open not giving a F)

5. Implement CF 2.0 including major updates to the ANTI-CHEAT system by getting rid of and bring in something more advanced, relatively new and can actually do their damn job by detecting hackers that are attempting to make them.
    6. Stop counting stacks of money and start talking to the community WITH a MONTHLY NEWSLETTER UPDATES. (Some games do this! Why not do the same?)

7. Advertise and Promote the game. You wonder why this game is so dead? Because they don't care enough to even advertise it and promote it as a fun game to play with a "Great Community" See where I'm getting at?

9. G4 and SGW needs to hire technicians to work weekends to monitor server activity as well as problems that occur in the game and website! (A perfect example would be the website being down for 2-3 days over the wknd when activity is at a high point!)

10. Hire REAL programmers! I can't stress this enough. Curious to why EVERY. SINGLE. PATCH. is DELAYED? This copy and paste bull**** is why.
    I would NEVER hire newbie techs and programmers. Everytime I see the words "An unexpected problem has occurred thus, we must extend maintenance" I'm not surprised due to the lack of training that they went through and don't even give effort. All they do is copy and paste code. That's it. This whole 5-10 hour maintenance schedule is just an excuse to do something else after they copy and pasted which for video games it takes like an hour to do depending on how you do it. BUT STILL. HIRE PROFESSIONALS, NOT IDIOTS! THAT'S MY POINT HERE.

What's crucial and ties all this together to this games problem? The game engine. I've read the article of this games *Game Engine* It's so old and has NEVER been updated that problems will occur later on and will cause problems. Due to this engine being as old since 2005 it's obvious that it's time for a new engine. Will it cost money? Yes. Will it take a long time probably a few days or a week? Yes. Will good come out of this? Yes. Is it worth it? YES!!!! Freaking hell start updating this **** guys like seriously. If nobody is going to take care of it. MIGHT AS WELL MOVE RIGHT?

I feel that this rant was absolutely necessary. I have no regrets to this post at all. If I butthurt you... oh well. Life sucks sometimes. Suck it up and listen to what's true and what lies have been told by these companies that claim to have "Good quality service".

I will NOT respond to hate comments. I will read them if I feel like it, but I will not stoop down to pure stupidity. When you have played a game long enough and actually payed attention to what problems have not been fixed and have been stacking over the years... you learn a thing or two about some video game companies and basically voice your opinions of what needs to be done and how it should be addressed in a positive way. That's it basically.

Oh and I did say nothings going to change cause you know why? It won't. But ranting can make you feel better when you finally lift that weight off your chest from that stress buildup what actually have the balls to point out what needed to be said and what needs to be done in order to improve the game for not only you, but EVERYONE that plays it. That's why some of us vets continue playing cause we can only hope and pray that even a slight change would make a positive impact... but obviously in these last few years it hasn't.. But there's always hope. Always.

My 2 cents.. bring on the hate comments. If agreed, cool. We're on the same page then.

Regards,

WHAT? too much words , However
    like many things , didnt read the whole post , but there is somethings they should really Do , and Regarding X-CRAP , i loved this , :D
    so U are talking about basic things , If they want to make this game better , If they advanced , this Game would be the best
  • In CF China they give away free weapons A LOT! Without having to do much.

Tencent:
    put your server in and click a button and BOOM! You get M4A1-S-UG, Kriss Super V-UG, Gatling Gun-Gold, M14EBR-Camo, Mauser, Dual Karambit and Dual I.A.S-UG
    all for 7 days FOR FREE!

Z8Games:
    Complete all missions, play all the new maps and modes, win all 5 of the new ZP crate weapons and you will be rewarded 1 DE-Scope Crate.
  • WHAT? too much words , However
    like many things , didnt read the whole post , but there is somethings they should really Do , and Regarding X-CRAP , i loved this , :D
    so U are talking about basic things , If they want to make this game better , If they advanced , this Game would be the best

Shut up riddle.
    TinyDash wrote: »

5. Implement CF 2.0 including major updates to the ANTI-CHEAT system by getting rid of X-CRAP and bring in something more advanced, relatively new and can actually do their damn job by detecting hackers that are attempting to make them.

Regards,

I fully agree with you, +1

+100000 to this ^

OT: I believe that CF VN has a similiar "option" to this if not the same so something like this to come to our version it is not impossible. Right now IMO this is not the biggest issue to worry about, but lets see for further updates :P
  • TinyDash wrote: »

Regards,

Every time I killed u in our 1v1

Tinydash: "what!? I was behind a wall?!
    c4urself: you see those three things on the top right hand corner of ur screen
    Tinydash: yea
    C4urself: that says different
    Tinydash: *spawn kills c4*

Tencent:
    put your server in and click a button and BOOM! You get M4A1-S-UG, Kriss Super V-UG, Gatling Gun-Gold, M14EBR-Camo, Mauser, Dual Karambit and Dual I.A.S-UG
    all for 7 days FOR FREE!

Z8Games:
    Complete all missions, play all the new maps and modes, win all 5 of the new ZP crate weapons and you will be rewarded 1 DE-Scope Crate.

You're seriously comparing and talking about the events that CF CN does? A.k.a. the BIGGEST MF Crossfire version with a humongous player base with CF North Ahmedica?

You're all calling Z8 a succubus for player's money (again,this is the type of game CF is, ALL versions) yet barely anyone thanks them for all the crate events they do,even fi you were a 100% f2p player,you'd still get some temporary ZP weapons,if not the permanent ones just by PLAYING the MF game.
  • svanced wrote: »
    You're seriously comparing and talking about the events that CF CN does? A.k.a. the BIGGEST MF Crossfire version with a humongous player base with CF North Ahmedica?

You're all calling Z8 a succubus for player's money (again,this is the type of game CF is, ALL versions) yet barely anyone thanks them for all the crate events they do,even fi you were a 100% f2p player,you'd still get some temporary ZP weapons,if not the permanent ones just by PLAYING the MF game.

+100 I've gotten 8 perm weapons (4 zp + 2 gp) just in the past year from playing

Not only that my college blocked the game so I didn't play for 4 months
    Just do events and honestly I do thank them!

Just recently I started thanking them for the help and events they pull off lately cause they have been pretty cool events!

But TinyDash is spot on with his argument.. pretty much described CF and all its Holes..

Tencent:
    all for 7 days FOR FREE!

Z8Games:

Hahaha its funny and in the same time sad , true1
  • I would agree, yet the kicking multiple players INSTANTLY part, not so sure.
    Anyways, it wouldn't happen until we're done with the clan pages, imo.
  • I was playing CFQQ earlier, I got a lot of free Ultimate Gold weapons. :P The offline bot mode gives you 0 ping :D

But I don't want to sit here and talk about other CF Versions. We just need the Character VIP or the DE-VIP pre-order.
  • I was playing CFQQ earlier, I got a lot of free Ultimate Gold weapons. :P The offline bot mode gives you 0 ping :D

But I don't want to sit here and talk about other CF Versions. We just need the Character VIP or the DE-VIP pre-order.

Right? I want the Char or DE VIP pre-order to come to our version asap hue