Rank rewards

Well there's much more in the game now than there what when the rank rewards came in Crossfire. I'd like to get some rewards for me ranking up like many others. The feeling of finally reaching a better rank can be a reward in itself, but after more than 20 ranks it gets kind of boring.

So I'd like to suggest some rewards for Private to Master Sergeant.

Private - Instead of the 10k gp, I think it should be 15k gp and 2 GP crates of choice.

Corporal\Private First Class - Should remain as it is without any rewards.

Sergeant 1 - Instead of 20k gp, I think it should be 30k gp and 3 GP crates of choice.

Staff Sergeant 1 - Instead of 30k gp, I think it should be 40k gp and 4 GP crates of choice.

Sergeant First Class 1 - Instead of nothing at all, I think it should be 50k GP and 5 GP crates of choice.

Master Sergeant 1 - Instead of nothing at all, I think it should be 10 GP crates of choice and 2 ZP crates of choice.

Second Lieutenant 1 - Instead of nothing at all, I think it should be 40k GP and 5 ZP crates of choice.

First Lieutenant 1 - Instead of nothing at all, I think it should be 5 GP crates of choice, 5 ZP crates of choice and 5 coupons.

Captin First Class 1 - Instead of nothing at all, I think it should be 10 GP crates of choice, 7 Day ZP weapon from Item shop.

Major First Class 1- Instead of nothing at all, I think it should be 10 GP crates of choice, 10 ZP crates of choice.

Lt colonel and higher - I suggest add new unique char to lt colonel and higher ranks (Like ARCH For Marchal )

Marchal - Allowing the player to choose 1 of his wished Permanent Black Market Item to add his account.

These rewards would most likely encourage more people to play the game and rank up.
Also, by having more rewards it would help new people by letting them buy more guns instead of making a new account. Mostly because they made that one mistake by buying that one gun that they thought were good but they can't play with it. So now instead of making new accounts to play with other guns, they can just play with the one they have now, rank up, and eventually get enough GP to buy a better choice of weapon!

More rank rewards would also decrease the amount of people that come on the forums telling you that they get too little GP, those threads have decreased a lot already but this would most likely decrease it even more.

Comments

• Well there's much more in the game now than there what when the rank rewards came in Crossfire. I'd like to get some rewards for me ranking up like many others. The feeling of finally reaching a better rank can be a reward in itself, but after more than 20 ranks it gets kind of boring.

So I'd like to suggest some rewards for Private to Master Sergeant.

Private - Instead of the 10k gp, I think it should be 15k gp and 2 GP crates of choice.

Corporal\Private First Class - Should remain as it is without any rewards.

Sergeant 1 - Instead of 20k gp, I think it should be 30k gp and 3 GP crates of choice.

Staff Sergeant 1 - Instead of 30k gp, I think it should be 40k gp and 4 GP crates of choice.

Sergeant First Class 1 - Instead of nothing at all, I think it should be 50k GP and 5 GP crates of choice.

Master Sergeant 1 - Instead of nothing at all, I think it should be 10 GP crates of choice and 2 ZP crates of choice.

Second Lieutenant 1 - Instead of nothing at all, I think it should be 40k GP and 5 ZP crates of choice.

First Lieutenant 1 - Instead of nothing at all, I think it should be 5 GP crates of choice, 5 ZP crates of choice and 5 coupons.

Captin First Class 1 - Instead of nothing at all, I think it should be 10 GP crates of choice, 7 Day ZP weapon from Item shop.

Major First Class 1- Instead of nothing at all, I think it should be 10 GP crates of choice, 10 ZP crates of choice.

Lt colonel and higher - I suggest add new unique char to lt colonel and higher ranks (Like ARCH For Marchal )

Marshall - Allowing the player to choose 1 of his wished Permanent Black Market Item to add his account.

These rewards would most likely encourage more people to play the game and rank up.
    Also, by having more rewards it would help new people by letting them buy more guns instead of making a new account. Mostly because they made that one mistake by buying that one gun that they thought were good but they can't play with it. So now instead of making new accounts to play with other guns, they can just play with the one they have now, rank up, and eventually get enough GP to buy a better choice of weapon!

More rank rewards would also decrease the amount of people that come on the forums telling you that they get too little GP, those threads have decreased a lot already but this would most likely decrease it even more.

Yea i agree with few things but some rewards are too much. Example Marshall with adding one of any gun of his choice. He could ask for Vip or m4a1 Golden tiger and those who did get those guns with their own money did get big flip bird. Nah some rare items should stay rare or payable items ( i mean crates or vips) should stay payable.
  • BlindNate wrote: »
    Yea i agree with few things but some rewards are too much. Example Marshall with adding one of any gun of his choice. He could ask for Vip or m4a1 Golden tiger and those who did get those guns with their own money did get big flip bird. Nah some rare items should stay rare or payable items ( i mean crates or vips) should stay payable.
    You can't deny that the reason you're not getting much free stuff by ranking is that the company behind the game wants their money :p

Although they should give more rewards until a higher rank, but even then reward would be slim.
  • WHAT about those that are all ready passed that rank?
    Im almost a general. (you should add a rank up there as well)
  • WishMunzta wrote: »
    You can't deny that the reason you're not getting much free stuff by ranking is that the company behind the game wants their money :p

Although they should give more rewards until a higher rank, but even then reward would be slim.

Free things are good things. But really some items should stay rare. Cuz in his last mentioned part. That would be promoting farming. Reach marshall-> get any weapon you want -> make another account -> farm.
  • WHAT about those that are all ready passed that rank?
    Im almost a general. (you should add a rank up there as well)

^

BlindNate wrote: »
    Free things are good things. But really some items should stay rare. Cuz in his last mentioned part. That would be promoting farming. Reach marshall-> get any weapon you want -> make another account -> farm.

Well, Marshal is the highest rank in the game, to become Marshal needs a lot and a lot..., So they deserve awesome prizes for their efforts. Even if anyone decide farm to become Marshal he still need to a lot of time and effort also it's 30 Million EXP!!
  • thats true, even so, almost all marshal buy vips. So z8 gets money, the people get happy

+1
  • Why don't put 30K ZP instead Second Lieutenant 1. It will be so nice.
    I am not with you on increases Staff Sergent and below GP, it nice as it.
  • HAWK456 wrote: »
    Why don't put 30K ZP instead Second Lieutenant 1. It will be so nice.
    I am not with you on increases Staff Sergent and below GP, it nice as it.

zp, is something u get by paying. Z8 will never do that. Maybe free crates, but not free zp
  • zp, is something u get by paying. Z8 will never do that. Maybe free crates, but not free zp

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :d
  • Hi, M4A1_Patriot

I know you just want to see better rewards for ranks to encourage players to play CF more (we can all agree on that) but this would honestly "milk the game" a bit too much as it would promote even more farmers & players would just abuse of all this, eventually with time.

Some of the suggestions above for some ranks are okay but not the ZP or rare weapon/crates of choice.. it's not good for business anyway, so I doubt it would ever happen.

Being realistic though, what I'd love to see myself (as most would like yourself) is more awesome GP items/gears/weapons for specific ranks (I.e like the Prestige ranks above Marshal or even lower). That would entice players to play for longer to get the rewards they desire without doing harm to the business, itself.
  • This would encourage farming. Right now I don't have anything against farmers, since all they get are higher ranks and a few more items to buy in the shop, but giving them ZP crates and/or weapons for farming would be really backward.
    GP and GP crates are okay though.

• yeah not free ZP but yes give ZP crates
    +1M to this , i like it , besides when U get new Rank U got nothing at all , thats really sh1t and sucks ,