crossfire problems

i played cf since it started in europe when bm was poor maps were only few and problems which crossfire have now wasnt so massive.

1. Problem
kiking system for example just today i played abouth 7 games in every single i got kiked not because of haking bec i dont hak at all i played well and they always kiking me just being better than all these kid from egy or turkey why you dont make new system based on ranks and time spent playing cf a not on "stupidity" of newbie who came to game and when you kill him with hs 2 or 3 times he want to kik ya that is really sad

2.Problem
z 8 points i think z 8 points are there to improve game but this came evolve very slowly if not at all you pay for premium service which i dont see at all ppl who pay for this points spending a lot of money to get this but you get just dissappoment and bad mood and this gets me to problem 3 and 4

3. Problem
antihak system which crossfire using right now is not effective and sometimes dont work at all why z8 games from money which collect in larg scale just improve or get some system that works not xtrap thats is just slap in a face to normal hak free players

4. Problem
Vips they arent cheap items in game but if you pay money for them you have to get benefits so why just make from one or two server vip only server only players with vips can access this server and play here this will reduce haks and paying players will get something back from z8 games and as we know number of hakers with vips are very low

5. Problem
players from middle east area have you noticed that servers are called uk they are designed for uk and european player for reason to dont lag so badly why you just dont add server in turkey for middle east region which will improve lag and i know z8games rather gain money from ppl but i think its time to give something back

and to end of my speech many players left cf in these 3 years just because of z8 games inactivity in the way caring of players who pay and want play fair if z8 games want money they have to deserve it

have a nice day leave a post or just read it bye

Comments

• cipinas wrote: »
    i played cf since it started in europe when bm was poor maps were only few and problems which crossfire have now wasnt so massive.

1. Problem
    kiking system for example just today i played abouth 7 games in every single i got kiked not because of haking bec i dont hak at all i played well and they always kiking me just being better than all these kid from egy or turkey why you dont make new system based on ranks and time spent playing cf a not on "stupidity" of newbie who came to game and when you kill him with hs 2 or 3 times he want to kik ya that is really sad

Welcome to the being kicked group

2.Problem
    z 8 points i think z 8 points are there to improve game but this came evolve very slowly if not at all you pay for premium service which i dont see at all ppl who pay for this points spending a lot of money to get this but you get just dissappoment and bad mood and this gets me to problem 3 and 4

So let's say you're part of company. They say to you:
    "you will get all of our stuff but you have to sell it. So you would instead of selling it, just easy give it for free? Sorry but huge companies that create free to play games also give the option that you have to pay for some certain items. From your point of view you are asking z8games to actually remove payment options and give those OP items for free. Basically you would make them lose their jobs and close the game.

3. Problem
    antihak system which crossfire using right now is not effective and sometimes dont work at all why z8 games from money which collect in larg scale just improve or get some system that works not xtrap thats is just slap in a face to normal hak free players

yes they had cheaters recently but they are patched. So xtrap is solid on job, but game is now playable.

4. Problem
    Vips they arent cheap items in game but if you pay money for them you have to get benefits so why just make from one or two server vip only server only players with vips can access this server and play here this will reduce haks and paying players will get something back from z8 games and as we know number of hakers with vips are very low
    i did seen few cheaters with vips gun, but no it doesn't give you any benefits. So vip server is basically bad idea and it's not even considerable as a 4th problem in my point of view. Cuz z8games can add vip server without any problem, but it will be pointless. moving on.

5. Problem
    players from middle east area have you noticed that servers are called uk they are designed for uk and european player for reason to dont lag so badly why you just dont add server in turkey for middle east region which will improve lag and i know z8games rather gain money from ppl but i think its time to give something back

and to end of my speech many players left cf in these 3 years just because of z8 games inactivity in the way caring of players who pay and want play fair if z8 games want money they have to deserve it

have a nice day leave a post or just read it bye
    As i recall or at least what you're trying to say: You want that z8games add server so that Egyptains can have better pings in uk1,2,3,4,5 and uk clan war server. If that's what you mean i am laughing my ass off. It's not about "adding the server" would made "egys" lower ping. It will still have same ping. Maybe it will lower for few pings but it's going to be same basically. Cuz it's not about servers, it's about internet connection and as far i recall egyptians have the worst net connections. I had 4 mbps upload before and i had 60-120 ping.(the net was unstable cause of wires of phone. When i did change wires and upgrade my net to 10mbps i have static ping of 35-42. So it's not about upgrading the net too. Cause i am living in same location for 6 years and when i upgrade it from my 4 mbps (60-120 ping) to 10mbps (same location 35-42) you see from the point that location and net speed with connection matters.

there you go.
  • BlindNate wrote: »
    there you go.

+1 there is ur answer
  • but about the EGY server ,
    - Ban Egypt --> Egypt is part of our current License Agreement, and will remain with CFNA for the time being. This may change in the future, but please do not expect it.
    so , banning EGYs or Making servers for them isnt a good idea , z8 has no licence to make server there , egys would rob it , i would bet on that , so anything about EGYs or TURKs cant be done , until they make a CFME (Crossfire Middle East) , that wont happen , and EGYs and TURKs who have accounts here can play with them , but cant make another Emails , :D